ALIC Tables for the AGM-88C HARM (.pdf)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ALIC Tables for the AGM-88C HARM (.pdf)

Here are a printable and a kneeboard version of the ALIC Tables for the AGM-88C HARM in HAS mode.

Data sources:

Extract the attached .ZIP file to
    Code:
    %USERPROFILE%\Saved Games\DCS\Kneeboard\F-16C_50
    to add the kneeboard pages to your F-16C. This is the correct path for the Steam version of DCS (I don't know, if it works with the Standalone as well).

Spoiler:
    Previous Downloads:
    - 1.0.0 (P): 20
    - 1.1.0 (P): 167
    - 1.1.1 (K): 398

Changes:
    1.1.0: added MFD OSB labels
    2.0.0: full list as printable and kneeboard version uploaded
    Attached Files
    Last edited 09-24-2020, 06:04 PM.
    [Modules] A-10C, A-10C II, F-16C, F/A-18C, FC3, Ka-50, UH-1H, CA, SC
    [Maps] PG, NTTR, Normandy, Syria
    [PC] Z270F, i7-7700K, 64 GB DDR4-2666, RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB GDDR6, SSD 970 EVO Plus 1 TB (M.2), 2 x SSD 850 EVO 500 GB (SATA3), 2 TB HDD, TM HOTAS Warthog (Grip@WarBRD Base), MS SW FFB2, Thrustmaster TFRP, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro
    [Checklists] A-10C, F-16C, F/A-18C, Ka-50, UH-1H

v1.1.0: added MFD OSB labels
    Last edited 09-23-2020, 12:08 PM.
    [PC] Z270F, i7-7700K, 64 GB DDR4-2666, RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB GDDR6, SSD 970 EVO Plus 1 TB (M.2), 2 x SSD 850 EVO 500 GB (SATA3), 2 TB HDD, TM HOTAS Warthog (Grip@WarBRD Base), MS SW FFB2, Thrustmaster TFRP, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro

Comment

Do you have a .png as well? For kneeboard in VR?

Comment

They really, really need to add more systems, e.g the Hawk.

Comment

Originally posted by dawgie79 View Post
          Try this:
          Edit: Image updated/removed - most current version is downloadable in the OP.
          Last edited 09-19-2020, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Very helpful, thank you for making this!
            A-10C II | JF-17 | F-16C | F/A-18C | F-14B | F-5E | F-86F | C-101 | FC3 | UH-1H | Super Carrier | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Syria
            Win10 Pro | i7-9700K @5.0GHz | 2080 Super @2160MHz | 32GB DDR4 3600 | 1TB M.2 NVME | TM Warthog w/ 100mm ext | MFG Crosswinds V2 | HP Reverb Pro | Huion 640P | Jetpad FSE
            DCS Open Beta | Vaicom Pro | SRS | VRK | CTS | SimShaker

Comment

This one fits much better...

Edit: Kneeboard image removed - the most current version is downloadable in the OP.
              Last edited 09-19-2020, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AstonMartinDBS View Post
                Try this:
                Edit: Image updated/removed - must current version is downloadable in the OP.
                Fantastic, thank you.

Comment

Fantastic, thank you.
                  You're welcome! Hopefully it's well readable in VR.

Comment

Thanks AstonMartinDBS!

VRK allows .pdfs, in fact it has even better rendering of them in the just released version.
                    Last edited 09-19-2020, 07:43 PM.
                    I7-9700KF@5ghz, 32GB DDR4 3200, RTX 3090, Pimax 5k+, Virpil T-50CM2 base with Warthog, F/A-18, T-50cm, and VFX grips, Saitek X65F, Saitek Switch Panel, TM Cougar MFDs, TM TPR pedals, JetSeat and bass pucks, H640P for VRK, PointCtrl

3rd Space Vest project for basic G Seat/G Suit simulation

Comment

So, the harm on the f16 cant fire AAA Gepard?

Comment

Originally posted by Juanillo View Post
                        So, the harm on the f16 cant fire AAA Gepard?
                        That seems like such a waste of a HARM. AAA is much more easily killed by LGBs.
                        Virpil WarBRD | Thrustmaster Hornet Grip | Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle | Logitech G Throttle Quadrant | Genovation 683U | VKB T-Rudder IV | TrackIR 5

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | SSD

Comment

Seems like that list is devoid of any western radars which will make many MP missions impossible. Many servers have the F16 on red as a balance measure for the lack of red full fidelity fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by NeMoGas View Post
                            Seems like that list is devoid of any western radars which will make many MP missions impossible. Many servers have the F16 on red as a balance measure for the lack of red full fidelity fighters.
                            No one could foresee using harms against things like Iranian Hawk sites I guess.
                            New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)
                            Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Comment

Originally posted by NeMoGas View Post
                              That is just the default list. It has been stated that they will be releasing the codes for more radars as well.

Comment

Originally posted by DrBackJack View Post
                                That is just the default list. It has been stated that they will be releasing the codes for more radars as well.
                                This.
                                Before you call everything a "bug": RTFM & try again! Thank you.

I9-9900k, 32 GB RAM, Geforce RTX 2080 TI, 128 GB M2 SSD, 1 TB SSD, Track IR, Warthog Hotas

Comment

Originally posted by DrBackJack View Post
                                  I certainly hope so, and I further hope they take the extra 3 minutes of time to add it in a nicely readable font to the kneeboard.
                                  New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)
                                  Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Comment

Guys, no need to worry. This is the default list. Available targets are the same as with F/A-18C - all ground and naval radars (I think, no one is omitted).
                                    Also, there was an idea to create this list on kneeboard for convenience. But we won't be able to include it to this OB update. It should come with the next update.

Comment

In stock ..Scripts\Aircrafts\_Common\Cockpit\AN_ALR_SymbolsBase.lua I see:
                                      - Buk_SR_9S18M1 - "S". Why in your ALIC Tables - "SD" ?
                                      And another symbols does not conform to the "AN_ALR_SymbolsBase.lua" ....
                                      Last edited 09-22-2020, 02:48 PM.
                                      Окурок, выброшенный в урну, гораздо патриотичнее флажочка на автомобиле
                                      TM Wartrhog Stick + VPC MongoosT-50Base + VPC TMW Extension 150mm / TM Wartrhog Throttle / CH Pro Pedals / 2-VPC Deck Mount / TrackIR5/
                                      __________________________________________________________
                                      i76700K Over to 4.6/32GbDD4-3000/MSI-1070Ti Gaming/System-SSD1 DCS-SSD2/32" 2560x1440

Comment

Originally posted by cofcorpse View Post
                                        Guys, no need to worry. This is the default list. Available targets are the same as with F/A-18C - all ground and naval radars (I think, no one is omitted).
                                        Also, there was an idea to create this list on kneeboard for convenience. But we won't be able to include it to this OB update. It should come with the next update.
                                        Were you not able to include the list for this OB or not able to include the HARM?
                                        Before you call everything a "bug": RTFM & try again! Thank you.

I9-9900k, 32 GB RAM, Geforce RTX 2080 TI, 128 GB M2 SSD, 1 TB SSD, Track IR, Warthog Hotas

Comment

Working...
                                        X