How to map cockpit snap views?

Can someone explain how to map panel snap views to my stick?

I have view commands (left/right/up/down) mapped to my trim switch to pan around the cockpit. When I press Rt Ctrl Num0 to activate cockpit panel view, moving the the trim switch selects the left MFD, right MFD, an upward view above the canopy, or part of the right panel by default.

Pressing Lt Win and any of the numpad keys shows a snap view of various panels, but the view disappears when I release the keys.

How do I map Lt Win Num3 (right panel view) to pressing aft on the trim switch, or Lt Win Num1 (left panel view) to pressing forward instead of the views it currently selects which aren't useful?

Also, when I activate cockpit panel view and use my trim switch, whichever view is selected stays on that view. If nobody knows how to change the default panel views mapped to the trim switch, at least how do I get the panel views to stay rather than reverting to the normal cockpit view once I release the keys?

In summary, right now if I press Rt Ctrl Num0, then left trim switch, it brings up a fullscreen view of my left MFD and stays there, same with the right trim switch which brings up the right MFD and stays there. How do I get the right panel view to show up and stay there when I press aft trim switch, and the left panel view to show up and stay there when I press forward trim switch?

Disregard. Can't be done.

I read your post, but couldnt understand what you were doing, so I was unable to help ... but the snapviews certainly work:

yzwCQP6LsMw

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB