Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DCS: A-10C Tutorial Collection (PDF´s and Videos)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MemphisBelle View Post
    Guys, how big is the desire for having such a tutorial collection again?

I´m considering to recreate a Tutorial Collection, if not on a wiki so probably as some sort of representation on a seperate webside with deeplinks referring to respective YouTube Videos or Threads within the ED Forums. Would this be something the effort would worth?

Yes.

Comment

I´m considering to recreate a Tutorial Collection, if not on a wiki so probably as some sort of representation on a seperate webside with deeplinks referring to respective YouTube Videos or Threads within the ED Forums. Would this be something the effort would worth?
      Yes, please.
      Buzz

Comment

I'm a new player, and definitely another yes please from me
        Oculus Rift S, RTX2060 Ryzen 5 2600 16GB, SSD
        Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS
        Voiceattack Plugin

Comment

If possible - a big loud YES from me!
          So many modules, so little time...

www.mikphotography.com

Comment

OK, a while ago I started already with such a project but havent continued much since then. I have written a large part of the basic websides frameset only without any relevant content yet. But I will be able to give some more information on the ongoing process quite soon.

More information to come in the coming few weeks.
            sigpic
            DCS-Tutorial-Collection
            Specs:: ASrock Z370 extreme 4; Intel i5 8600K @3,6Ghz; 32GB DDR4 RAM; GTX 1080 @8GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB+ 3 TB HDD
            Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals

Comment

A MASSIVE YES please from me (not shouting...emphasis). I have all the gear and 0 idea...

Comment

Yes
                sigpic

S.O: Win 64bit
                MB: ASUSTek TUF GAMING X
                570P
                CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8 Core
                GPU: nVidia GTX1080Ti 8GB
                HD: Sabrent SSD 1TB
                RAM: DDR4 32 GB 1600Mhz
                Accessories: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Alim: 850 watt Corsair 850TXEU

Comment

the new Website is taking shape
                  More information to come soon

Last edited 06-15-2019, 12:41 PM.
                  sigpic
                  DCS-Tutorial-Collection
                  Specs:: ASrock Z370 extreme 4; Intel i5 8600K @3,6Ghz; 32GB DDR4 RAM; GTX 1080 @8GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB+ 3 TB HDD

Comment

the new Website is taking shape:

Cool
                    sigpic

570P

Comment

the new Website is taking shape:

Whats the link?
                      sigpic

570P

Comment

Originally posted by calys View Post
                        Whats the link?
                        it's yet a way to go until its done, but for you guys to know that the website is on its way. I'm currently creating the basic structure which is almost done. It then needs to be linked to all available Modules. I'm also working on responsiveness for certain resolutions to make it also available on mobile devices as well.

More information will be available soon.
                        sigpic
                        DCS-Tutorial-Collection

Comment

it's yet a way to go until its done, but for you guys to know that the website is on its way. I'm currently creating the basic structure which is almost done. It then needs to be linked to all available Modules. I'm also working on responsiveness for certain resolutions to make it also available on mobile devices as well.

More information will be available soon.
                          Thanks mate.
                          sigpic

570P

Comment

My website has been released, you can find the release thread in the respective Forum: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.p...28#post3961128

@ a Moderator or Nineline, please close this thread here, thx.
                            sigpic
                            DCS-Tutorial-Collection

Comment

Hoffman tutorial mission erratic controls

I loaded the mission for the Claus Hoffmann tutorial.

When in the A10C nothing works normal. When I move the stick to the right, it goes forward in the sim. Move stick to the left - nothing happens. Startup left engine as per instruction: nothing happens. Etc

I then loaded the mission in the mission editor, noticed A10A instead of A10C, changed it to A10C but no difference.

What is wrong?

In the DCS missions everything works fine. Other modules also work fine.

Comment

Originally posted by mdamstel View Post
                                I loaded the mission for the Claus Hoffmann tutorial.

When in the A10C nothing works normal. When I move the stick to the right, it goes forward in the sim. Move stick to the left - nothing happens. Startup left engine as per instruction: nothing happens. Etc

I then loaded the mission in the mission editor, noticed A10A instead of A10C, changed it to A10C but no difference.

What is wrong?

In the DCS missions everything works fine. Other modules also work fine.
                                sorry to hear about your issue, but this is the wrong forum for technical issues. From what I understand is that you haven´t set the axis properly, Try that again before climb into the cockpit.
                                sigpic
                                DCS-Tutorial-Collection

Comment

Working...
                                X