original A-10C not discounted in Halloween Sale?

gulredrel

Hello,

isn't the A-10C (the original one, not the Tank Killer upgrade) participating in the Halloween Sale?

It's price is $59.99 on the DCS eShop modules page.

Or is it the update option still available for the A-10C II? So If I buy the A-10C I can have both for an additional of $9.99?

Thanks in advance for clearing this up.

Best regards

Jens

The A-10C II is meant to replace the original A-10C. As far as I understand it, A-10C will not be purchasable at some point in the future.

Modules

Combined Arms, Super Carrier, A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, F-14, ,F-15C, F-16C, F/A-18C, P-51, Su-25, Su-27, MiG-21, MiG-29, Ajs-37, UH-1H, Ka-50, Sa-342

Terrains

Nevada Test and Training Range, The Persian Gulf, Normandy 1944, Syria

Or is it the update option still available for the A-10C II? So If I buy the A-10C I can have both for an additional of $9.99?

That should be correct. I'm pretty sure the community managers have clarified on several occasions that it doesn't matter when the original A-10C was purchased: Owners of the original A-10C will be eligible for the discounted A-10C II Tank Killer upgrade.

Take into account that the upgrade is probably going to cost 20 $ in a few days; I think the low price of 10 $ was meant only for the first month of Early Access.

So if you purchase the original A-10C now and then the upgrade directly afterwards, it should cost you 70 $, but if you wait a bit longer, it'll come to 80 $ either way (either A-10C for 60 $ plus upgrade for 20 $, or A-10C II without upgrade for 80 $).

Long story short, if you purchase quickly, you can save 10 bucks, is my understanding. :)