This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A-10C Keyboard Command List

I was wondering if anyone had taken the time yet to put together a list of all the default keyboard commands. As I understand it the only information is found in the options menu. I was thinking of putting in some time and typing it all out, but wanted to see if anyone else had completed a list yet.

maybe just wait for next update (2 weeks)?
    sigpic

Comment

Like this?

Comment

I hope, in the first update you will get working tool to extract keyboard and joystick (joysticks) assignments. But if you want to get them right now, I can attach small bat-file.
        El pueblo unido jamás será vencido

DCS World 2.5: Часто задаваемые вопросы

Comment

Originally posted by KillaALF View Post
          Thanks
          sigpic

Comment

Will there be key commands for L/R/both MFDs?

[oops] found another thread which answers my own question. Will be waiting for future beta so!
            Last edited 10-06-2010, 09:42 AM. Reason: found answer
            i7@3.5Ghz, ATI 5870, 16GB RAM, win7 64bit, TH2GO, Track-IR, 4screen pit, TM WArthog HOTAS

Comment

Originally posted by Jinja View Post
              Will there be key commands for L/R/both MFDs?

[oops] found another thread which answers my own question. Will be waiting for future beta so!
              yeep thats why I went ahead and bought them. will be here end of week and looking forward to the update to use these bad boys.

MMM now if we can only get the DCS F-16 blk 60 super viper in the works?
              " any failure you meet is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater comeback " WF.
              "Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts," Sir Churchill
              " He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," WC, GBS.

"Asus IX z370 ||i9x9900k||ddr4-32gb PC3200||RTX 2080-8gb||EVGA SN 1300 G2 ||turtle beach elite pro 7.1||Win10x64||TrackIr 4/ir||VKB,MCG\ViRpiL,T50cm|MFG CrossWinds||X55 Throttle||G19 Keyboard/Mouse|| Rift cv1VR
              32 Samsung|| 1x9inc||

Comment

Keymap

It is there any key-map so we can use to make hotas profiles?
                Thanks
                My Rig:I7 4790K OC to 4.5 GHz .Memory ram 16GB 64 Bit MOB Asus Maximus hero VII Nvidia NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 T Asus Monitor 4K at 3840x2160 Windos 10 64-bit on SDD 500 and DCS on separate SSD drive. Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog CH pro pedals

Comment

Here is a pdf file that I put together quickly so there might be errors. And I expect there will be changes as they continue to refine the beta. But it is a start.
                  Attached Files
                  WH_Blaster (Larry)
                  US Air Force (Retired, 1961-1981)

Join us for fun with the DCS series and other games at the War Hawks Squad website ... we are a mature gaming group that enjoys realism and having fun! http://war-hawks.net

System: i7=950 @ 3.3 GHz, GA-X58-UDR3 MB, 6GB RAM, GTX770, 256GB system SSD, 128GB gaming SSD, TIR5, TM HOTAS WH, HannsG 28-in, Acer 23-in touch screen.

Comment

Thanks Blaster.

Comment

Originally posted by blaster454 View Post
                      Here is a pdf file that I put together quickly so there might be errors. And I expect there will be changes as they continue to refine the beta. But it is a start.
                      Thanks!
                      sigpic
                      Windows 10 (64) - AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core - 32 GB RAM - RTX 2080 Super

Comment

Originally posted by blaster454 View Post
                        Rep inbound.
                        Cheers
                        sigpic

Comment

Blaster454 thanks for the file. very helpful.
                          Spoiler:
                          Spoiler:
                          MSI 390 Carbon Pro, i7 9700K @ 4.9, Noctua NH-U14S, 32GB DDR4, MSI RTX 2080ti, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Mklll Pro, MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind Pedals, UTC MK II Pro, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens.Tek Creations,UFC,HUD, controllers.

Comment

Thanks Blaster
                            My Rig:I7 4790K OC to 4.5 GHz .Memory ram 16GB 64 Bit MOB Asus Maximus hero VII Nvidia NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 T Asus Monitor 4K at 3840x2160 Windos 10 64-bit on SDD 500 and DCS on separate SSD drive. Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog CH pro pedals

Comment

Thanks so much. It is very helpful especially to someone new.
                              "To most people, the sky is the limit. To those who love aviation, the sky is home."-----anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by USSR_Rik View Post
                                I hope, in the first update you will get working tool to extract keyboard and joystick (joysticks) assignments. But if you want to get them right now, I can attach small bat-file.
                                Yes, please attach a bat file if possible. Thanks. I see currently in the beta there is a Input_to_TXT_eng.bat file but everytime I try to run it in a command window I get the error;

C:\Games\DCS A-10C Beta\Config\Input\Input_parser>Input_to_TXT_eng

C:\Games\DCS A-10C Beta\Config\Input\Input_parser>run.bat parser.lua

C:\Games\DCS A-10C Beta\Config\Input\Input_parser>set LUA_CPATH=..\..\..\bin\x86\stable\lua-?.dll;..\..\..\bin\x86\stable\?.dll

C:\Games\DCS A-10C Beta\Config\Input\Input_parser>..\..\.bin\x86\stable\lua.exe parser.lua
                                The system cannot find the path specified.
                                sigpic
                                http://www.104thphoenix.com/
                                http://www.reverbnation.com/stevesdemos

Comment

Originally posted by Crunch View Post
                                  Yes, please attach a bat file if possible. Thanks. I see currently in the beta there is a Input_to_TXT_eng.bat file but everytime I try to run it in a command window I get the error;

C:\Games\DCS A-10C Beta\Config\Input\Input_parser>Input_to_TXT_eng

C:\Games\DCS A-10C Beta\Config\Input\Input_parser>run.bat parser.lua

C:\Games\DCS A-10C Beta\Config\Input\Input_parser>set LUA_CPATH=..\..\..\bin\x86\stable\lua-?.dll;..\..\..\bin\x86\stable\?.dll

C:\Games\DCS A-10C Beta\Config\Input\Input_parser>..\..\.bin\x86\stable\lua.exe parser.lua
                                  The system cannot find the path specified.
                                  \x86\stable doesn't exists anymore, the parser-to-txt is outdated.
                                  You can trick it by making a extra copy \x86 -> \x86\stable
                                  I think it should work again after that.
                                  The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

Comment

Here's a Quick & dirty Parser-->CSV I modded for DCS:BS/FC2 a while back. Can be opened in excel / filtered / sorted etc.
                                    I hope I have included all the files needed.
                                    You still need to make a copy of \X86 --> \X86\stable I think.

EDIT: Just tested, still working.
                                    Code:
                                    D:\nnnnnnnn\Config\Input\Input_parser>Input_to_CSV_eng
                                    D:\nnnnnnnn\Config\Input\Input_parser>run.bat parser-csv.lua
                                    D:\nnnnnnnn\Config\Input\Input_parser>set LUA_CPATH=..\..\..\bin\x86\stable\lua-?.dll;..\..\..\bin\x86\stable\?.dll
                                    D:\nnnnnnnn\Config\Input\Input_parser>..\..\..\bin\x86\stable\lua.exe parser-csv.lua
                                    ---------------------------------------------------
                                            Config #:1      File: A-10C.csv
                                                    A-10C_joystick_Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals {F20F8B40-8379-11de-8006-444553540000}
                                                    A-10C_joystick_Joystick - HOTAS Warthog
                                                    A-10C_joystick_Throttle - HOTAS Warthog
                                                    A-10C_joystick_Saitek X52 Pro Flight Control System
                                                    A-10C_joystick_F16 MFD 1
                                                    A-10C_keyboard_Keyboard
                                                    A-10C_keyboard_default
                                                    A-10C_joystick_Saitek X52 Pro Flight Controller
                                                    A-10C_joystick_F16 MFD 2
                                                    A-10C_joystick_default
                                                    A-10C_joystick_Saitek X52 Pro Flight Controller {F20F8B40-8379-11de-8005-444553540000}
                                                    A-10C_joystick_CH PRO PEDALS USB
                                            Config #:2      File: A-10C_easy.csv
                                                    A-10C_easy_joystick_F16 MFD 1
                                                    A-10C_easy_joystick_CH PRO PEDALS USB
                                                    A-10C_easy_keyboard_Keyboard
                                                    A-10C_easy_joystick_Saitek X52 Pro Flight Controller {F20F8B40-8379-11de-8005-444553540000}
                                                    A-10C_easy_joystick_F16 MFD 2
                                                    A-10C_easy_joystick_Saitek X52 Pro Flight Control System
                                                    A-10C_easy_joystick_default
                                                    A-10C_easy_joystick_Saitek X52 Pro Flight Controller
                                                    A-10C_easy_joystick_Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals {F20F8B40-8379-11de-8006-444553540000}
                                                    A-10C_easy_keyboard_default
                                                    A-10C_easy_joystick_Joystick - HOTAS Warthog
                                                    A-10C_easy_joystick_Throttle - HOTAS Warthog
                                            Config #:3      File: Default.csv
                                    Attached Files
                                    Last edited 10-07-2010, 02:39 AM.
                                    The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

Comment

Thanks Panzertard but the default install of A-10C does have the folder

C:\Games\DCS A-10C Beta\bin\x86

and contains files. I get the same error with your parser. Maybe the spaces in the file path?
                                      sigpic
                                      http://www.104thphoenix.com/
                                      http://www.reverbnation.com/stevesdemos

Comment

Originally posted by Crunch View Post
                                        Thanks Panzertard but the default install of A-10C does have the folder

C:\Games\DCS A-10C Beta\bin\x86

and contains files. I get the same error with your parser. Maybe the spaces in the file path?
                                        It's a reference to the 32bit binaries, they need to be installed.
                                        I havent tested using x64.

Comment

Working...
                                        X