Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get ground to activage runway lights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to get ground to activage runway lights?

I have simple comms enabled, and when I try to request lighting up the runway with Radio, F5-F1-F1 (ATC-closest airport-Inbound), it never ever works. They'll only turn on the lights after I land there. Then they leave them on after I take off (provided I don't ask for permission to take off). Also I only use ATC for this purpose.

So what am I missing? It should be really easy, and I'd be happier if the runway lights are on always at night, but even if I have to request it, should work when I do.

There is a known issue with runway lights not working if you are landing at an airfield you didn't take off from
    Windows 10 Home ¦ Z370 AORUS Gaming K3 motherboard ¦ i5-8600K oc to 4.3GHz ¦ 48GB Corsair PC4 memory @ 3000MHz ¦ Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD for OS, Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD for DCS ¦ ASUS ROG GTX 2060 Super 8GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk2 and MCG ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Oculus Rift S

Comment

Wow... thanks for letting me know that. It's a huge thing. I hope they can fix it or there is some intention to fix it.

Comment

Working...
      X