A10-c MFCD'S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A10-c MFCD'S

A10-c MFCD's OSB labeled differently and have wrong functions, no TGP on left , MAV select is on left. After aircraft startup complete, List is option on right where MAV used to be and other issues. Just installed new A10-c II and Syria map last night. No issues until todays update.

A-10C MFCDs now are correct per SMEs and are the same in the A-102
    sigpic
    http://www.476vfightergroup.com/content.php
    High Quality Aviation Photography For Personal Enjoyment And Editorial Use.
    www.crosswindimages.com

Comment

Originally posted by Emmy View Post
      A-10C MFCDs now are correct per SMEs and are the same in the A-102
      You're so much more knowledgable about the A-10C than most of us. Could you make a quick list of what new updates the A-10C got. I know it didn't receive the new systems that the A-10C ll got but it did seem to get a lot of changes.

Thanks
      Buzz

Comment

AFAIK, the two main things the A-10C got via the release of the A-10C2 are:
        - Proper arrangement of the MFCDs at start (which people can re-arrange at will)
        - Flight Model tweak which allows the pilot to squeeze out a bit more performance in turning maneuvers as it relates to AOA and The Tone / Chopped Tone. IOW, you should find that you can pull a bit more aggressively without the wing drop near stall.

Some of the Cold and Dark switchology may have been changed as well.

There may be others but I've been so into the Hog2 that I haven't gone back to try Hog1
        sigpic
        www.crosswindimages.com

Comment

Ok, thanks.
          Buzz

Comment

Originally posted by Emmy View Post
            There may be others but I've been so into the Hog2 that I haven't gone back to try Hog1
            No audio tone on Master Caution got applied to the legacy A-10C too, I think?

I haven't touched the old A-10C module since A-10C II came out.
            Bunny's Form-Fillable Controller Layout PDFs

Comment

Originally posted by Bunny Clark View Post
              No audio tone on Master Caution got applied to the legacy A-10C too, I think?

I haven't touched the old A-10C module since A-10C II came out.

I think you're right regarding the No Audio thing.
              sigpic
              www.crosswindimages.com

Comment

FWIW you can edit some lua files to configure the MFCDs to your preferences from a cold start. I had no idea this was even changed since I've run that mod forever.
                Intel 9600K@4.9GHz, Asus Z390, 32GB DDR4 2400MHz, EVGA GTX 1070, Custom Water Cooling, 970 EVO 500GB NVMe, 2TB of Mechanical Storage

34" UltraWide 3440x1440 Curved Monitor, 21" MFD monitor, TIR5

My Pit Build, VKB Gunfighter Pro w/WH Grip, TMWH Throttle, MFG Crosswinds W/Combat Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Custom A-10C panels, Custom Helo Collective, SimShaker with Transducer

Comment

FYI... moving the TGP to the left MFCD will prevent the TGP overlay being displayed in the HMCS. Considering the TGP is default mounted on the right wing, at least this has been my experience in the fast action missions.
                  AMD Ryzen R9 3900X | 32GB DDR4 3600| NVidia 1080 Ti | Samsung Evo 500 NVME | Vive Cosmos Elite | Logitech RGB X 56 H.O.T.A.S.

Comment

Working...
                  X