Master Caution Sound Missing

Saker

Hi all, I have recently had the sound disappear from the master caution in both the A10C and the A10C II. I cant find a volume switch or anything I may have pressed by mistake that has switch the sound off. Does anybody have any ideas what I might have done wrong?

Hi all, I have recently had the sound disappear from the master caution in both the A10C and the A10C II. I cant find a volume switch or anything I may have pressed by mistake that has switch the sound off. Does anybody have any ideas what I might have done wrong?
I believe I have read that they changed it to correct behavior. Might even have been in the patch notes.

Cheers!

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

You have no idea how glad I am that this was corrected. :) The old way was so annoying, especially when shutting down the jet... There were some situations when it was helpful, but in most cases, the horn was just an annoyance.

Yeah, in the past I used to run a mod that muted it. Now it's tolerable.

Intel 9600K@4.9GHz, Asus Z390, 32GB DDR4, EVGA RTX 3070, Custom Water Cooling, 970 EVO 1TB NVMe

34" UltraWide 3440x1440 Curved Monitor, 21" Touch Screen MFD monitor, TIR5

My Pit Build, VKB Gunfighter Pro w/WH Grip, TMWH Throttle, MFG Crosswinds W/Combat Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Custom A-10C panels, Custom Helo Collective, SimShaker with Transducer