Expose Scorpion HMCS Helmet Sight Settings via Lua for Modification

Bailey

Exposing the Scorpion HMCS Helmet Sight settings via lua will allow people to have preset configurations. This will prevent the need to change the settings every mission. It may also allow 3rd party utilities to create an interface that can represent a partial DTC, enabling temporary access to the feature until ED implements the aircrafts DTC.

• Like 3

I would really like to see this, except for *everything* within the Stats pages.

(Not that I mind changing my TGP slew rate every mission.)

Feel free to make another wishlist post.

Any chance it can be modified to keep up with Trackir? It always seems you lag behind where i'm looking.

It looks like you may have posted in the wrong thread here.

• 2 weeks later...

Put something in the special tab for the A10C II. Like the way JF17 has with Its countermeasures.

MODULES: A10C Warthog,AH-64 D APACHE,AJS Viggen,AV8B Harrier,BF109 K4,C101 Aviojet,F14 Tomcat,F15E Eagle,F16 Viper,F5 Tiger,F86 Sabre,FA18C Hornet,FW190A8,FW190D9,I16 Ishak,JF17 Thunder,KA50 Blackshark,L39Albatros,Mirage2000C,Mirage F-1,MI24P,MI8MVT2,MIG15BIS,MIG19P,MIG21BIS,Mosquito FB VI,P51D Mustang,P47D Thunderbolt,SA342 Gazell,SpitfireIX,TF51D,UH1H Huey,Yak52.

OTHER:Flamming cliffs,Combined Arms,WW2 Assets Pack,SuperCarrier.

TERRAINS: Nevada,Caucasus,Normandy,Persian Gulf,Syria,Channel,Marianas. 

Put something in the special tab for the A10C II. Like the way JF17 has with Its countermeasures.

...or better yet, create a universal DTC UI and API that all modules can hook into where you can preset things like radios, laser codes, alternate flight plans, CMS programs, MFD (and other display) defaults, threat circles, target points, etc etc etc. It would only benefit the A-10C, A-10C2, AJS-37, AV-8B, F-5, F-14, F-16, F/A-18, JF-17, Ka-50, M2000C, and/or any and all future modules with any kind of on-board computer or PGM capability of course, but them's the breaks. :P

• Like 2

❧ ❧ Inside you are two wolves. One cannot land; the other shoots friendlies. You are a Goon. ❧ ❧

...or better yet, create a universal DTC UI and API that all modules can hook into where you can preset things like radios, laser codes, alternate flight plans, CMS programs, MFD (and other display) defaults, threat circles, target points, etc etc etc. It would only benefit the A-10C, A-10C2, AJS-37, AV-8B, F-5, F-14, F-16, F/A-18, JF-17, Ka-50, M2000C, and/or any and all future modules with any kind of on-board computer or PGM capability of course, but them's the breaks. :P

Shit, you want fries with that?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This!

Would go a long way in mission planning an realism!