[CORRECT AS IS] Layout MFCD pages and recenter TGP

probaco

ED,

Can you PLEASE put the MFCD pages back as they were... TAD; DSMS; TGP; STAT; DCLT on the left MFD and TGP; MAV; CDU;MSG; DCLT on the right MFD. Or make a way you can store your setup/ preference.

In the new A-10C the China Hat aft when the TGP is SOI, doesn't recenter the TGP anymore. It goes to laser search. In the old A-10C it still recenters. Please fix this. I've been flying the A-10C for 9 years now... My muscle memory won't adapt to this.

Other than that..... It flies great. Still have to figure the new stuff out, but kudo's to you.

Regards.

• ED Team

Hi

thanks for the feedback,

No, they now match correctly to the real aircraft and requested by actual A-10C pilots

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi

thanks for the feedback,

No, they now match correctly to the real aircraft and requested by actual A-10C pilots

thank you

So you listen to A-10 pilots who can fly the real thing and not to wannabe pilots like me....... OK.. fair enough... ????

But is the first A-10c going to have the same controls. Otherwise my brain will fry.

So you listen to A-10 pilots who can fly the real thing and not to wannabe pilots like me....... OK.. fair enough... ????

But is the first A-10c going to have the same controls. Otherwise my brain will fry.

Hopefully some sort of DTC stuff is around the corner. I know it was pitched what seemed like 2+ years ago. Or at least a ‘cockpit save’ option as the customization is getting pretty far in the weeds with many aircraft. I understand the complexity as each aircraft has it’s own nuances to program...but even a text file to exit would go a long way.

If you didn’t know, you can press and hold the page OSBs and it will take you to the programming page. Select a new page then press the page you want to replace. An annoyance to do that every time, but for now, you can at least return it to how you would like.

Big, this is supposed to be a game as well. Pass it on to the developers please rather than a flat no. Alot of people spend big money for fun as well as realism, don't lose sight of that.

And it will still be fun with the realism which is the whole point of using a simulator is it not. Granted we all got used to the wrong way of doing things, which have now been fixed quite rightly. It won’t take long to learn and get used to the new way or right way of working with the sensors.

Why should the rest of us have to put up with a unrealistic simulation of the A10, just because you can’t spend a few hours to learn the new controls.

I’ve been flying the A10 since day one, and it took a whole hr to get used to the new way of doing things.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Actually Snoopy/Nine found something ED missed that allows for it in the real plane, it's why you don't deal in absalutes. Hopefully it makes it in game, would be great for those of us who can't use head tracking, etc. I'd pay another $9.99 just to have the new textures and weapons on our old bird, was my reason for upgrading.

6D80k38.jpg

Haven't had but a half hour in the TWO so.... how DO you recenter the TGP? Or, do you have to slew it back?

The Hornet is best at killing things on the ground. Now, if we could just get a GAU-8 in the nose next to the AN/APG-65, a titanium tub around the pilot, and a couple of J-58 engines in the tail...

And it will still be fun with the realism which is the whole point of using a simulator is it not. Granted we all got used to the wrong way of doing things, which have now been fixed quite rightly. It won’t take long to learn and get used to the new way or right way of working with the sensors.

Why should the rest of us have to put up with a unrealistic simulation of the A10, just because you can’t spend a few hours to learn the new controls.

I’ve been flying the A10 since day one, and it took a whole hr to get used to the new way of doing things.

+1

DO it or Don't, but don't cry about it. Real men don't cry!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AMP WIZARD "Forest Gumble" "When the air becomes electric....It's like a box of chocolates":captain:

Windows 11 Pro 64 bit | Intel Alder Lake i7 12700KF | Asus Prime Z690M Plus D4 | CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR4 3200 | EVGA GTX 1070 SC @1594MHz/4000 MHz 8GB | 1x42" Multi Touch Screen and 1x27" 4k widescreen | Saitek x52 Pro |