This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[UNOFFICIAL MOD ISSUE]My A-10C II is DOA

100% crash upon mission start in any map, any mission.
    Well, at least it was only $10.

Thanks ED great testing program you got there.

Are you trying to report a bug or have you just mistaken this sub-forum for the chit-chat forum?
    Did you know? True Harrier fans contribute to the AV-8B Community Bugtracker!

Comment

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=287531

Literally 3 posts up.

Comment

Originally posted by DmitriKozlowsky View Post

I supsect they did more testing and research than you did before posting this horseshit.

Comment

LOL

Comment

100% crash. With A-10CII. Any mission, new old, instant action, with any theater. Clean without mods, just freshly updated. Just instant quit to desktop without a courtesy of crash report option.

Comment

100% crash. With A-10CII. Any mission, new old, instant action, with any theater. Clean without mods, just freshly updated. Just instant quit to desktop without a courtesy of crash report option.
              Post your DCS.log from your Saved Games folder here, please...
              Did you know? True Harrier fans contribute to the AV-8B Community Bugtracker!

Comment

Please post your crash logs, it is the only way we can help you.

Many users are flying with no issues, the ones who have had crashes so far are due to mods.

thanks

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Comment

OK, so I got it working. There appears to be some conflict between latest DCS 2.5.6 , A-10CII, and one or more mods. As stated by others.
                  Here is how I got it working.
                  Did a fresh reinstall of D.C.S. patched to latest Beta, and all of my official mods. A-10CII still failed to run. Did a CTD upon start of mission.
                  Did a fresh reinstall , again, with all my official mods including A-10CII. No unofficial mods or liveries. That failed to get A-10CII working.
                  Did a fresh reinstall of D.C.S. 2.5.6 , patched to latest, then installed A-10C, and A-10CII. No other terrains or official mods. Just stock 2.5.6 and A-10 modules. That got A-10CII working, eliminating dreaded CTD.
                  Reinstalled other official mods, and terrains, one by one. Testing A-10CII after each one. So far it appears to work.

Comment

Thanks for letting us know

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Comment

Working...
                    X