[ALREADY REPORTED]Radio pre-set dials: pre-sets 2-5 not visible

bojangles_25

On both the AM and FM radios, the numbers 2-5 do not appear when changing the pre-set dial. It jumps from 1 to 6.

"We could come back with hydraulics shot out, half the tail shot off, piece of the wing shot off, we had two engines and could come home with one... She really was a piece of machinery that you could fly into hell and back... And she was designed around that gun from day 1"

I can confirm this.

Also i'll add the preset channels that don't show up seem to be working, it's just the channel indication that doesnt change until you get to ch.6. Both VHF AM and FM panels

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Simming since 2005

My Rig: Gigabyte X470 Aorus Ultra Gaming, AMD Ryzen7 2700X, G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200, EVGA RTX 2070 Super Black Gaming, Corsair HX850

Radio Preset Keybinds VHF AM and FM Radios Bugged

Incrementing the preset channels using the mouse clickable controls works as intended, but any keybinds set to do the same (Joystick and Keyboard) both only allow Presets 1 and 2. There is no ability to cycle all preset channels. It also appears as if the mouse clicking is slightly bugged - presets jump from channel 1 to channel 6 on the VHF AM Radio, for example.

overalien

Hog Driver starting to really like the Tomcat

System specs:

Intel i7-8700k - OC to 5.0 GHz

| 32 GB RAM 3600 MHz | Nvidia 1080ti SLi | Mixed Storage - Win 10 and DCS on Samsung SSD 970 Pro

Flightgear:

7 Displays (3 x 1440p, 1 X 1080p, 3 X Lilliput Touch) | 3 x Cougar MFDs

| Warthog HOTAS | Thrustmaster TPR Pedals | iBEAM Shaker + Simshaker for Aviators w. Sound Module | Helios | VAICOM Pro + AIRIO | TrackIR 5

Custom Pit 476 Recruiting

i9-12900KF, 32 GB DDR5, Gigabyte Aorus Z690 Master, Gigabyte RTX 2080 Ti, 1TB Sabrent Roket 4+ 2x750GB RAID-0, TrackIR 5 /w clip, CRG9 49” Curved Ultrawide Flight Display+15" Touchscreen+17" Gauges display, Thrustmaster Warthog+7.5cm, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, Streamdeck, Butt Kicker and pneumatic G-Seat

Forums Signature V4_500x100_20220716.png

Forums Signature V4_500x100_20221002.png

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...