In cockpit clock shows what time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In cockpit clock shows what time?

Syria local time (F10 map) 07:51:26, in cockpit clock shows 00:18:34.

default ZULU time is displayed. You have to set time offset in CDU in order to display local time.
    I7-6700K OC 4.9G, 896G SSD, 32G RAM @ 2400MHz, NH-D15 cooling system,TM Hotas Warthog,Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals,TrackIr 5, BOSE M2

Comment

Then ZULU time should be three hours behind?

Comment

Originally posted by EasyEB View Post
        Then ZULU time should be three hours behind?

Syria local time is UTC3, so the answer is Yes.
        I7-6700K OC 4.9G, 896G SSD, 32G RAM @ 2400MHz, NH-D15 cooling system,TM Hotas Warthog,Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals,TrackIr 5, BOSE M2

Comment

Originally posted by RglsPhoto View Post
          Syria local time is UTC3, so the answer is Yes.
          So then local time 07:51:26, and in cockpit clock shows 00:18:34 is completely off.

Comment

A prepared mission maybe? If so, remove the CDU folder from the miz file.
            Edit: reported for the "prepared" missions
            Last edited 10-13-2020, 05:25 PM.

Windows 10|i7 7700K @4800|32GB DDR3|GTX 1070|TM Warthog HOTAS|Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals|TM MFDs + Lilliput 8"|TIR5 Pro

sigpic

Comment

It's always 4 hours behind, no matter what time you enter in the mission editor.
              The only way to fix it : in CDU go to NAV, select TIME, adjust time in the menu by adding 4 hrs.

Comment

The clock shows ZULU (GMT) time by default.
                If you want it to show local time, you have to configure it on the time page in the CDU. (feature, not a bug)

Using ZULU is easier to coordinate in some cases, as other jets only have ZULU.

There is currently a bug where a prepared mission will screw up the clock on CDU startup.

Windows 10|i7 7700K @4800|32GB DDR3|GTX 1070|TM Warthog HOTAS|Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals|TM MFDs + Lilliput 8"|TIR5 Pro

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stuka View Post
                  There is currently a bug where a prepared mission will screw up the clock on CDU startup.
                  Update: If you remove the [time_time] line from the SETTINGS.lua in the CDU folder the clock seems to work as intended.

Comment

Working...
                  X