Mission Editor Countries

The A-10C II is available under USA and USAF Aggressors countries in the mission editor.

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

The A-10C II is available under USA and USAF Aggressors countries in the mission editor.

Guess I don't understand why only those two. The A-10c is available under other coalition countries. The hardship is they way a mp mission uses a country to send audio and text messages to based on random tasking when using the A-10c. Trying to incorporate the A-10c II by changing the aircraft for that country (UK, Germany, Belgium, USA) and not having to rewrite/re-architect all the triggers.

Guess I don't understand why only those two. The A-10c is available under other coalition countries. The hardship is they way a mp mission uses a country to send audio and text messages to based on random tasking when using the A-10c. Trying to incorporate the A-10c II by changing the aircraft for that country (UK, Germany, Belgium, USA) and not having to rewrite/re-architect all the triggers.

It is not a unique problem, you can not use the MI-8 as Syria for instance. It will eventually be "fixed".

Supercarrier | Flaming Cliffs 3 | M-2000C | AJS-37 Viggen| MIG-21Bis | L-39 Albatros | Yak-52 | Spitfire LF MK IX | Mig-15Bis | Mig-19P Farmer | P-51D Mustang | F/A-18 | F-14 | F-5E Tiger II | C-101 Aviojet | I-16 | UH-1H Huey | Mil MI-8tv2 | Sa 342M Gazelle | Combined Arms | NS-430 Navigation System | NEVADA | Persian Gulf | Normandy1944 | World war II assets pack | Black Shark 2 | F-5E Agressors ACM campaign |F-5E Agressors BFM Campaign | L-39 Albatros Kursant Campaign | DCS:Syria

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not entirely sure why they limit aircraft or liveries to specific countries. It causes unnecessary confusion when the mission builder can simply do his/her own research and select the proper faction accordingly. Aircraft and liveries should be unlocked for all factions by default.

• Like 1