Question about Scorpian HMCS

Headwarp

Can the HMCS track enemy air targets via datalink?

Spoiler

Win 11 Pro, z790 i9 13900k, RTX 4090 , 64GB DDR 6400GB, OS and DCS are on separate pci-e 4.0 drives 

Sim hardware - VKB MCG Ultimate with 200mm extension, Virpil T-50CM3 Dual throttles.   Blackhog B-explorer (A), TM Cougar MFD's (two), MFG Crosswinds with dampener.   Obutto R3volution gaming pit.  

Yeah but it requires a whole TAD overhaul. TAD first then the data gets pushed to HMCS to also display there I believe.

Having the air surveillance tracks on the HMCS/TAD would be a major plus. So would Waypoint labels on TAD, datalink markpoints, emergency points, theat rings etc. The fact we’ve only paid §10 concerns me a little though.

Well that's going to be freaking sick. @ Cato, have you set it up for a program in the stats page? Wags was showing off the ability to see friendly d-link targets in his HMCS video.

Spoiler

Win 11 Pro, z790 i9 13900k, RTX 4090 , 64GB DDR 6400GB, OS and DCS are on separate pci-e 4.0 drives 

Sim hardware - VKB MCG Ultimate with 200mm extension, Virpil T-50CM3 Dual throttles.   Blackhog B-explorer (A), TM Cougar MFD's (two), MFG Crosswinds with dampener.   Obutto R3volution gaming pit.  

So we have to set it up on the Stats page? I haven't really messed around on that page yet. Do you know how to t do that?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Edited by Cato

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So we have to set it up on the Stats page? I haven't really messed around on that page yet. Do you know how to t do that?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Around 10 minutes 40 seconds in this video, it's the last thing Wags covers in the demo/tutorial. Worth a watch

Edited by Headwarp
Spoiler