No announcement yet.

wow $9.99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want the old one supposedly be pulled from the store as this would replace it?
    i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.
    i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Comment

Originally posted by the_soupdragon View Post
      Bargain

Oh and I used some miles so $6.50

SD
      Wow, now you have money for the rest of the month.
      Pentium II 366Mhz - 1GB 266 DDR Ram - GeForce 2 GTS - Seagate Cheetah X15 36GB - Microsoft Sidewinder 3D Pro - Forte VFX1

TF-51D - SU-25T - Caucasus

Comment

Originally posted by bart View Post
        I could have used miles and got it down to $3.30! but I felt guilty so going to buy at full $9.99

I'll keep the miles for a more expensive purchase later......
        Heh, right, I didn't start off by making it a big deal, but that did brush my mind for a second, may not matter at the end of the day (tho it could depending on who's module it is, 3rd-party or not) but I also didn't apply the miles on this one.
        Temporairly off for PC Maintenance and hiatus - DCS not installed - Specs may change
        Primary PC Specs Placeholder: Win10 x64 1607/14393, 1440p@75"32 - CPU: Intel Core i7 3820 @ 4.0GHz - GPU: Radeon RX 480 8GB - RAM: 32 GB, DCS SSD Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, Saitek Cyborg X/FLY5 joystick.
        Secondary PC Specs Placeholder:
        Modules: A-10C II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP.
        Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria.

Comment

Damn you ED, Im learning the Hornet, now I am getting drawn back into my old faithful A-10C....there isn't enough room in my head to be proficient on two types and I had hoped to get into a Chopper too.

$9.99 is fantastic and I truly hope you get some new pilots into DCS and on the A-10C as it is a great interactive jet.

Comment

Fairly priced. I applaude ED for this!
            Windows 10 - Intel i7 7700K 4.2 Ghz (no OC) - Asus Strix GTX 1080 8Gb - 16GB DDR4 (3000 MHz) - SSD 500GB + WD Black FZEX 1TB 6Gb/s

Comment

I don’t get it. I have the a-10c but when I click through on the link it says the price is $79?

Comment

Originally posted by nick10 View Post
                I don’t get it. I have the a-10c but when I click through on the link it says the price is $79?
                Whoops scratch that you have to buy through the module manager to get the discount thanks all stand down!

Comment

Originally posted by nick10 View Post
                  Whoops scratch that you have to buy through the module manager to get the discount thanks all stand down!
                  Hi,

Not available for me - in the module manager I only get the module offered at full price.

I did migrate all of my purchases from Steam earlier in the year, maybe this is the complication. Although I would expect more people to be having issues if this were the case.

Attempt was made in Beta version (2.5.6.55743).

Shame.

Comment

Very happy indeed. £4.81 all in. I think from the teaser video that they've removed the old laser designator pod from the aircraft. Should make it easy to spot if you're running the right module.
                    Clevo P775TM1-G laptop with 9900K and RTX2080. Airliner pilot by day and keen simmer on days off.

Mark.

Comment

I had miles and my purchase was $1.52
                      AKA_SilverDevil

==========================================

Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.

Mark Twain

Comment

I haven't flown the A-10C in years. I didn't realize how much I missed it.
                        i9 9900k @5.1GHz h100i |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Pro 512GB | LPX 32GB DDR4 3200MHz
                        EVGA RTX 2080ti FTW3 Ultra | Reverb | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

Comment

Originally posted by mongo52 View Post
                          Are you on OB or stable?

OB?
                          I assume I'm on stable because it's not showing up. I guess I'll wait. My thrustmaster warthog joystick stopped working anyway. It's broken.

Comment

What are these "miles" you speak of?

Guess not a Steam thing?
                            AMD Ryzen R9 3900X | 32GB DDR4 3600| NVidia 1080 Ti | Samsung Evo 500 NVME | Vive Cosmos Elite | Logitech RGB X 56 H.O.T.A.S.

Comment

Originally posted by Sr. View Post
                              What are these "miles" you speak of?

Guess not a Steam thing?
                              Miles are basically points you earn buying modules, maps, campaigns directly from ED. Believe its 100 points is $1usd off the price

Comment

Hi All,

How do you purchase this at the discount? I own the A10C but when I try to purchase via the DCS content page I am being asked to pay the full price.

Years ago I purchased the A-10C via steam but have migrated to standalone quite some time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisCo View Post
                                  Hi All,

How do you purchase this at the discount? I own the A10C but when I try to purchase via the DCS content page I am being asked to pay the full price.

Years ago I purchased the A-10C via steam but have migrated to standalone quite some time ago.
                                  If you bought it origanlly on steam you have to buy the upgrade through steam
                                  Last edited 10-02-2020, 12:23 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Originally posted by bart View Post
                                    I could have used miles and got it down to $3.30! but I felt guilty so going to buy at full $9.99

I'll keep the miles for a more expensive purchase later......
                                    Ditto, thanks ED

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisCo View Post
                                      Hi All,

Same question but i didnt buy through steam... i dont see a discounted option in the DCS store. How do i upgrade my DCS A10?
                                      ""This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

Comment

Credit, where credit is due - very fair price. Thanks, ED.

Comment

Originally posted by dooom View Post
                                          Same question but i didnt buy through steam... i dont see a discounted option in the DCS store. How do i upgrade my DCS A10?
                                          are you logged in?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
                                          GPU: AMD RX 580

Comment

Working...
                                          X