X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait...

Just take my money now....

Comment

The trailer is awesome. So many great shots. And the choice of music is just perfect with "The Final Countdown".

Comment

Originally posted by Hive View Post
        The trailer is awesome. So many great shots. And the choice of music is just perfect with "The Final Countdown".
        Wags HMCS video was even more awesome, super excited for this $10 upgrade, what a deal.

Comment

ERMERGERD *waves ten dorrah birl*
          Win 10 pro 64bit i7 8700k @ 5.0ghz (all cores) - EVGA RTX 2080Ti XC Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3200 16CAS, 970 Evo 250Gb boot drive, 970 Evo Plus 1TB, pny 480gb sata 3 SSDx2, 4TB HDD - Acer Predator x34 (3440x1440@100hz), Samsung Odyssey WMR, - Peripherals = msffb2 for heli/prop planes, warthog (for jets), -Warthog throttle, Logitech G13, MFG Crosswinds

Comment

I cannot wait!!! ED Take my money already!!!!
            AMD Ryzen 7 3700X OC'd to 4.4 GHz on all 8 Cores, Asus ROG STRIX GAMING-E MOBO, 3XWD Blue 500GB SSD, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 250GB PCIE SSD, Seagate 4TB 7200RPM HDD, GIGABYTE AORUS AMD RADEON RX VEGA 56 Graphics Card, EVGA G2 SUPERNOVA 1000W PSU, THERMALTAKE VIEW 71 TG CASE, Saitek X56 Rhino HOTAS

Comment

G.A. bravo for the fantastic trailer!!!
              sigpic
              In DCS I fly jets with thousands of pounds of thrust...
              In real life I fly a humble Cessna Hawx XP II with 210 HP

Comment

Originally posted by Foka View Post
                HMCS is the only feature in that DLC I'm waiting for. Rest is just cosmetics (yes, I don't belive I will use a lot of laser Mav nor APKWS)...

Oh, and GBU-54 might be useful, but HMCS is most important feature in every day use of the plane.
                I have honestly been using more APKWS than anything else...
                sigpic
                Primary Computer
                ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server
                Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForceĀ® GTX 970.

Comment

its Wednesday already where me A10C 2

wednesday in australia people..........

Comment

Wednesday in the eastern US now.
                    A10C - Block 5+7, AV8B/NA Harrier, F-14B.

Pentium G4560, GTX 1050Ti, 20GB's total, 1x16GB Kingston Hyper X, And a 1x4GB Avexir Core Series kit, fleamarket mouse/keyboard, i swear it works fine

Comment

Looking forward to this module! Been practicing all week with the old version

Comment

Just got the video, game changer. It's been awhile since something was introduced that actually changed the way I would play. Now we can more easily see what other players/wingman have targeted and ignore hitting the same one. Very cool.

Its amazing how the HMCS is able to show all of this... just seeing other players wedding cakes in the TGP would have added this level of functionality long ago. The information is there, it just doesn't show it.

Comment

ED Releases always around 16:00 to 17:00 ZULU, or not?
                          i7-7700K - 32GB RAM - MSI RTX 2080 Super
                          P3D - DCS - MSFS2020

Comment

Actually the HUD is supposed to have a similar symbology and should be able to show donor SPIs as well as friendly aircraft and PPLIs.

Comment

Originally posted by Sierra99 View Post
                              I have honestly been using more APKWS than anything else...
                              Can they destroy a tank?

Comment

Its Thursday in IRAN and I,m waiting
                                30 September and I,m waiting
                                (

Comment

Its Wednesday 30th Sep 0517pm here (UTC +7 hours) already... still waiting

Comment

release are usually 14 15 Zulu
                                    vgruk.com

Comment

Originally posted by dcs76 View Post
                                      Actually the HUD is supposed to have a similar symbiology and should be able to show donor SPIs as well as friendly aircraft and PPLIs.
                                      You mean that's missing from V1, or this functionality should also be added to the block modeled V2?

Maybe I just missed it, but in the current implementation EPLRS X's are currently shown in the TGP, donor SPIs are not, correct? Should they always have been and also will/should they be in V2?

Comment

Didn't it say that it will be released on September 30?

Is there a delay?

Comment

Usually updates come in the afternoon in my time zone (European time), so it would be 4~5 hours from now I guess?
                                          Full fidelity su27/mig29 ?

Comment

Working...
                                          X