Cost of upgrading A10C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

£7.72! Amazeballs!
    ROG Strix B450F, Ryzen 3700x, RTX 2070Super, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, SSD, T-Master HOTAS
    https://flyingbagpipe.wordpress.com/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6-..._as=subscriber
    https://twitter.com/BagpipeFlying
    https://www.twitch.tv/bagpipeflying/

Comment

Originally posted by SmirkingGerbil View Post
      Lets be clear, this is the same cost as a 24 ounce cup of sugary Frap Crap at (rhymes with) FiveBucks.
      You really shouldn't go out there and play for such massively overpriced things that you could make at home for probably half a buck. Especially during pandemics

Originally posted by Yurgon View Post
      Bad call, ED.

I'd have paid full price. And at 40$ it would have been a steal. 10 bucks? That's a complete no-brainer.
      Just buy 4-8 and make a giveaway, that way you could beat two flies with a single clap.

Originally posted by NineLine View Post
      Right Windows key + Home
      C'mon. I'm not going to remap that. And yes, I removed the mapping because back then I was accidently hitting it far too often when I tried to hit RAlt + Home instead.

By the way, while we're at it: Will we finally get 2/3-way switch mappings for the Hog so we can actually use the idle detent of the TMWH to do that? I know there's the premade default mapping for that, but I do use a profile and don't want to constantly switch it, so I'd very much appreciate to be able to map it myself. I mean, it works in the Hornet and Viper right off the bat, but I have to map 2 things in the Hog...

Originally posted by BuzzU View Post
      Don't blame ED for Brazil's economy. $10 is cheap.
      Well the last time I was "employed" (or shall I rather say "assigned", since noone is willing to employ me by themselves due to my health deterioration?), I had to work for 10 owas to get that in realtively rich Germany, which totally sucks. Can't blame ED for that either, but since that's long gone in the past and life is hard, I'll have to cry in empty wallet

But thankfully there's an easy solution for me at least for now. Shaddap an' take mah marles!

Where is my warning horn gone!?!?

From valued feedback of a real life A-10C pilot and huge DCS World fan, we have determined that the horn was never operating as it should. It should only sound during tests, and during activation of the gear handle. All other emergencies are only shown by the Master Caution light, no horn.

What about the missing thrust?

As above, the same valued feedback was given, and we determined that there were no issues with thrust, but issues with when wing stall and buffet was experienced. We have now tuned this, and the A-10C is performing much better than it ever has. These changes should be seen across all A-10s in the game.
      I take it that the nasty beeper that goes off at literally every step on shutdown and at some on startup finally is gone with the update? Praised be the Royal Sisters! That thing was and still is so annoying!

I really hope though that the top speed will be looked at, so it'd be either drag or thrust. Habu and others have pointed out the thing's being too slow often enough. Last time I tried a few days ago I was able to reach somewhere between 350 and 355 kts on the deck with a clean airframe and just around 800lb of fuel left. I read 381 and similar numbers literally everywhere though. That'd be 7.3% - 8.6% more...

But I'm totally looking forward to the changes!
      404: Sigpic function not found

This signature has been broken by the board software update... (two weeks)soon

Comment

10$ = 8.44€
        Day one!

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk Pro
        sigpic
        RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights".

"Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        CPU: i7-4970K@4GHz|GPU: GTX-1070 AMP Extreme|RAM: 32GB DDR3@1600MHz|SSD: 850EVO + 860EVO|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

Comment

Anybody knows if I buy the AC on Steam, I will be eligible for the discount? And will I get the II on steam or in the standalone version?
          I know the steam version will probably come later but I wouldn't mind...

Comment

I think if you have one of these you should get it for free.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mrmat01 View Post
              How much you want for it
              ROG Strix B450F, Ryzen 3700x, RTX 2070Super, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, SSD, T-Master HOTAS
              https://flyingbagpipe.wordpress.com/
              https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6-..._as=subscriber
              https://twitter.com/BagpipeFlying
              https://www.twitch.tv/bagpipeflying/

Comment

Snap, I got one of those!

Comment

10$ is a bargain. Twice that would still be cheap. Almost sounds like ED does not want to earn on it with these prices.
                  ''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''
                  Erich Fromm

Comment

Originally posted by MrDieing View Post
                    10$ is a bargain. Twice that would still be cheap. Almost sounds like ED does not want to earn on it with these prices.
                    EA got a 50% discount. $20 after that.
                    Buzz

Comment

Originally posted by mrmat01 View Post
                      I got one of those to.
                      sigpic
                      i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

Comment

Me too
                        404: Sigpic function not found

This signature has been broken by the board software update... (two weeks)soon

Comment

At that price it's a no brainer, can't wait.
                          PC: 9900K/2080Ti, 32GB RAM.
                          Joystick bases: TMWx2, VPC WarBRD, MT50CM2, VKB GFII, FSSB R3L
                          Joystick grips: TM (Warthog, F/A-18C), Realsimulator (F-16SGRH, F-18CGRH), VKB (Kosmosima LH, MCG, MCG Pro), VPC MongoosT50-CM2
                          Throttles: TMWx2, Winwing Super Taurus, Logitech Throttle Quadrant
                          VR: HTC Vive/Pro/Oculus Rift/Valve Index.

Comment

i was looking through my profile and see i purchased A10C twice. do i get an extra-special discount? :-D the total of the two purchases in 2011 and 2014 $87.98. LOL. i am looking forward to the new update.
                            AKA_SilverDevil

==========================================

Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.

Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Catweedle View Post
                              Wait until the time limited discount expires, or gift a module to the community?
                              Originally posted by NineLine View Post
                              Simply buy 4, then you will be able to sleep at night
                              Originally posted by Eldur View Post
                              Just buy 4-8 and make a giveaway, that way you could beat two flies with a single clap.
                              Now look what you've all done.

(Not all of them come from me, but definitely more than 1 )

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpipe View Post
                                How much you want for it

$1000 USD

Comment

Originally posted by Yurgon View Post
                                  Now look what you've all done.

(Not all of them come from me, but definitely more than 1 )
                                  Very nice!!

Forum RulesED YouTube PageMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine #0440
                                  **How to Report a Bug**

Comment

Originally posted by freelancer2011 View Post
                                    Snap, I got one of those!
                                    Originally posted by Sarge55 View Post
                                    I got one of those to.
                                    Originally posted by Eldur View Post
                                    Legends
                                    Now we all get it for free plus a $10 handling fee

Comment

Two more days? End of the month tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed! [emoji1]

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Is it possible to buy with discount via steam when I brought the original a10c module via dcs store?

Comment

Originally posted by Orsi View Post
                                          Is it possible to buy with discount via steam when I brought the original a10c module via dcs store?
                                          I don't think so, because you can't activate your E-Shop copy in Steam.

It might be possible to purchase the upgrade on Steam in order to activate the upgrade in the standalone version. Then again, the upgrade will probably require the base A-10C module on Steam.

The safest bet would be to go either exclusive Steam or exclusive DCS E-Shop.

Comment

Working...
                                          X