Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[REPORTED]Stutters new DM offline

Hi guys,

I've uploaded a track showing shots being scored on an AI "drone". Hits from the 30 mm or hits that cause fire or explosions tend to cause stutters.

This if offline. Second track I have is too big to be uploaded here so it's been given to the mods for evaluation.

Attached Files

Originally posted by JHAT View Post
    Hi guys,

I've uploaded a track showing shots being scored on an AI "drone". Hits from the 30 mm or hits that cause fire or explosions tend to cause stutters.

This if offline. Second track I have is too big to be uploaded here so it's been given to the mods for evaluation.
    Confirmed, I can upload a video on Youtube if needed. Bf109 in the quick mission High Aspect. When I kill the Spitfire and The P-51 with a direct hit from the MK108 there's a stutter. Every time.
    Tell me if I must upload the video or better cause is a 2k video and I haven't Youtube premium, if it was possible send You via Wetransfer.

Thx.

www.europeanaf.net
    https://www.youtube.com/user/garaganotube

Comment

I have reported this to the team for investigation, thank you

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Comment

Yepp. same with my missions. 80-90 FPS by default. Flak comes on: stutters, and FPS jumps between 55 and 15. A large dogfight starts and it's a slide show, down to 5 fps.

"The Big Show" Spitfire Mk.IX Campaign
        "Blue Nosed Bastards of Bodney" P-51D Campaign
        "Jagdflieger" Bf-109K-4 Campaign
        "Hunters over the Yalu" F-86F Sabre Campaign
        "Horrido!" FW-190A-8 Campaign

Comment

Confirm. AAA does it, too.
          P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

Comment

I am a bit late with this, but more data can only help, right?

I have two trk files attached, in both cases I experienced the stutter when the fire/flame effect began.
            DM single player stutter 1.trk
            DM single player stutter 2.trk

This is only a problem for me in single player, or if I host and play on the same machine. If I join a multiplayer game that is hosted on a separate machine I do not experience the stutter.

The video shows the stutter as I see it on screen, just in case the .trk files do not replicate it for you.
            On YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/philstylenz
            Storm of War WW2 server website: https://stormofwar.net/

AMD 3700x, GTX 1080Ti, 32GB 3200 RAM, Auros Pro X570, 2TB M.2 drive

Comment

Good morning all, I also confirm a lot of stutter regarding new damage only on WWII planes.

Comment

I also noticed stutters when inflicting damage to other WWII planes with a WWII plane.
                P8Z68 | 2500k @ 4.5 | GTX 980Ti 6G | 2x8 GB @ 1600 | TM Hog (extended 7cm) & MFG Crosswind (S/N 007) | TIR v5
                sigpic Dedicated Bomber Squadron
                WWII bomber formations
                DCS P-51D: [TEST] TO distance / gross weight / temperature

Comment

Working...
                X