Where's the C-47?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's the C-47?

Is the C-47 cancelled? Seen this in 2017.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.c...a39878254.html

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

Lets just make this a full module. It would fit in perfect with the upcoming dynamic campaign engine. Dropping supplies and troops behind enemy lines, keeping the frontlines moving. All about it.

Comment

Originally posted by robert.clark251 View Post
      Lets just make this a full module. It would fit in perfect with the upcoming dynamic campaign engine. Dropping supplies and troops behind enemy lines, keeping the frontlines moving. All about it.
      Absolutely yes! A full C-47 module would be an insta buy for me. One of the most important aircraft ever built...

Comment

Yes, totally agreed. Bringing any logistics flying to WW2 would be superb. If transport pilots could usefully contribute to the "war effort", then it would provide not only a role for more broad-minded DCS pilots, but also a bridge to the civil-aviation pilots.

Comment

Hi all,

still planned, but I do not have any news for you currently.

thanks

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status
          Windows 10 Pro x64, NVIDIA MSI RTX 2080Ti VENTUS GP, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 32GB DDR @3000, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming VIVE COSMOS

Comment

And a Ju-52!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGNEWY View Post
              Hi all,

still planned, but I do not have any news for you currently.

thanks
              Good to hear is still planned!
              I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

Comment

Could not agree more with the JU-52. WW2 offers a lot in the world of Aviation. There were so many aircraft developed during that time. I would love to see the P-61 Black Widow as well as many others make their debut. All for the C-47 first though. So many roles it could play.

Comment

Working...
                X