Now we have a channel map

It seems to me that now we have a channel map that WW2 assets needs some updating.

If the idea is to produce missions or whatever for this map then some more AI aircraft are needed, for example:

Do17, you know, the flying pencil :)

He111

Ju87

Bf109E

Bf110

Hurricane

Defiant

Spitfire 1a

Battle

Blenheim, have I spelt that right ?

Some Italian stuff that I've heard was involved although I'm not sure

Have I missed anything ?

This stuff might already be there, I'm downloading it now, I'm drunk and I'm old so sorry if I've jumped the gun.

Just saying :P

"Do17, you know, the flying pencil

He111

Ju87

Bf109E

Bf110

Hurricane

Defiant

Spitfire 1a

Battle

Blenheim, have I spelt that right ?

Some Italian stuff that I've heard was involved although I'm not sure"

So, basically, you're looking for The Battle of Britain. There are other games doing that. You are in the wrong sim.

Have I missed anything ?

20 years of development time to make half of those aircraft flyable. Forget the 1944 planeset we already have.

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

Paratroopers...!:thumbup:

And people in general. I know it's a fairly trivial thing, I've been flying in this sim for many, many years and have always had a yearning for some kind of life. In know we have soldiers and birds but general public to populate towns and cities would be awesome.

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

20 years of development time to make half of those aircraft flyable. Forget the 1944 planeset we already have.

OP was talking about assets pack, not flyables.

+1 for these Channel essentials as 'supporting actors'.

Regards,

M

W10 64

I7 4790k o/c to 4.6Ghz

Asus Maximus Ranger VII

24gb DDR3 RAM @ 2133

Asus Strix 1080ti OC

ASUS ROG G-sync 27" monitor

DCS on M2 drive Samsung 960 Pro

MS FFB2 with F-16 grip

CH pro throttle

MFG Crosswind pedals

TrackIR 5

3 x Bodnar button & axis boxes

Much less if only they put more ressurces in to developing WWII stuff.

The Spit, Hurricane, 109 and 110 really need to be done as full modules.

The others could be done as AI either by ED or by Modders. (If anyone decides to do one).

That's only 4 full modules.

Also a JU-87 is in progress.

We also need a Battleship, an Aircraft carrier, a Destroyer, proper Radar systems (Chain Home, Knickebein, etc), different types of bombs (esp incendiary), fitting ground units...

It's gonna happen soon™

Kein Anderer als ein Jäger spürt,

Den Kampf und Sieg so konzentriert.

Das macht uns glücklich, stolz und froh,

Der Jägerei ein Horrido!