Coolant and oil temp

grafspee

Yeah a while back seems there was some kinda change to it, the regulator does a better job within reasonable flight regimes and power settings. Seems to help with streamlining too not have the radiator doors half open or more all the time.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Did any one notice that, auto setting for oil/coolant keeps temps in green line after recent patch ??

havent done much testing after the patch but i always have had to manually adjust the radiator for all phases of flight except cruise, gotten so used to it i have really tested it after the update, could have something to do with the new damage models though?

Haven't noticed much of a difference yet for oil temp. Max continuous (46/2700) still seems to make it closer to redline rather than green, but I haven't flown Mustang all that much after the patch I admit.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Haven't noticed much of a difference yet for oil temp. Max continuous (46/2700) still seems to make it closer to redline rather than green, but I haven't flown Mustang all that much after the patch I admit.

I noticed it on DM test server, but after more flights and more deep look i think it is as always have been.

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor