oxygen blinker

crousti

It does but you have to get to altitude, which I don't think is right. It should show your breaths, not an indication of how much O2 is mixed in

It also seems to start slow then get faster with altitude, which is wrong too. It should be showing the rate you breathe, which should normally be about the same (if they wanted to make it increase a bit during high G load that would be realistic -- hopefully the breath sound and the blinker rate match too).

It does but you have to get to altitude, which I don't think is right. It should show your breaths, not an indication of how much O2 is mixed in

It also seems to start slow then get faster with altitude, which is wrong too. It should be showing the rate you breathe, which should normally be about the same (if they wanted to make it increase a bit during high G load that would be realistic -- hopefully the breath sound and the blinker rate match too).

thanks for the answer well documented ;)

• 2 weeks later...
I have noticed that you can fly at high altitude even without the help of oxygen, no negative effects.

You can't disable the oxyen supply, though. The diluter switch and emergency valve control how much of it is in the mixture that goes to the mask, but it's always there.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.