Propeller Governor switch not in correct position when starting training missions

snak

When i load up a training mission or and other mission where I am in the air the prop governor switch is never in the up position which mean when i increase the throttle i have no more power. is this correct, if so please explain what I am doing wrong

The plane should spawn with switch in up position by default. Still does in the latest Open Beta version, just checked. Sounds like you might have some unwanted/duplicated controller assignment. Double check the settings for all the commands starting with "propeller control".

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

thanks for replying. i have reinstalled the aircraft and also checked the control and key binding there are no duplicates. THE ONLY KEYS THAT SEEM tO BE BOUND ARE THE ENGINE RPM/prop pitch increase and decrease- page down and page up

thanks for replying. i have reinstalled the aircraft and also checked the control and key binding there are no duplicates. THE ONLY KEYS THAT SEEM tO BE BOUND ARE THE ENGINE RPM/prop pitch increase and decrease- page down and page up

That's not the switch, that's the prop lever on the throttle quadrant.