Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Propeller Governor switch not in correct position when starting training missions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Propeller Governor switch not in correct position when starting training missions

When i load up a training mission or and other mission where I am in the air the prop governor switch is never in the up position which mean when i increase the throttle i have no more power. is this correct, if so please explain what I am doing wrong

The plane should spawn with switch in up position by default. Still does in the latest Open Beta version, just checked. Sounds like you might have some unwanted/duplicated controller assignment. Double check the settings for all the commands starting with "propeller control".
    i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Comment

thanks for replying. i have reinstalled the aircraft and also checked the control and key binding there are no duplicates. THE ONLY KEYS THAT SEEM tO BE BOUND ARE THE ENGINE RPM/prop pitch increase and decrease- page down and page up

Comment

Game version?
        Mission name?

Not seeing this in OB. The switch is up.

Comment

Originally posted by snak View Post
          thanks for replying. i have reinstalled the aircraft and also checked the control and key binding there are no duplicates. THE ONLY KEYS THAT SEEM tO BE BOUND ARE THE ENGINE RPM/prop pitch increase and decrease- page down and page up
          That's not the switch, that's the prop lever on the throttle quadrant.

Comment

Im running the open beta this problem happens in all mission and training mission. just cannot work this issue out

Comment

If it's a controller conflict and clearing the setting doesn't work, you can try moving out the saved game controller config for the P-47. When you run the game after it will build a new one from the default file. Look in config/input/

Comment

Working...
              X