P47 bad engine sounds post patch.

Vram

This is my first post and I absolutely love the P47 module and all the other DCS modules I own.

However after the last patch I was dismayed to find that the engine sounds for the P47 have been changed and I have to say that they are now absolutely awful in my opinion.

Pre patch the plane sounded great, it purred and was a pleasure to fly. Now we have what can only be described as a loud poorly maintained petrol lawnmower sound coming from inside the cockpit. It drowns out all other sounds and is just plain annoying.

It seems that this is the same 'sound effect' sound that was added to the Mustang a year or two back.

That aircraft used to sound great too, it sounded like a thoroughbred, then the engine sound got changed to the nasty lawnmower.

Please please please change back the P47 engine sounds to what they were on day one of release!

As the old saying goes, if it 'aint broke... don't fix it.

Thanks.

Are you sure you've got the game patched to the latest OB version? Before last Wednesday we indeed did have old Mustang sounds implemented for D-30 Early and D-40 by mistake, but that was fixed with that day patch and now all P-47s have the sounds as post release.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

• ED Team
Are you sure you've got the game patched to the latest OB version? Before last Wednesday we indeed did have old Mustang sounds implemented for D-30 Early and D-40 by mistake, but that was fixed with that day patch and now all P-47s have the sounds as post release.

Ah yes, maybe that is the reason :) You have the problem with new P-47 planes. Please update

Best regards,

Kanstantsin Kuzniatsou (btd)