-=NEW MOVIE=- "Angels"

some1

My new movie, I hope you'll enjoy it. For me it was great fun, because I've never made any video (real or virtual) before. ;)

Thanks to Virtual JaBoG 32 for hosting:

http://www.virtual-jabog32.de/index.php?section=downloads&subcat=28&file=512&lang=en

And now I'm waiting for your comments and opinins. :)

• Like 4

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

My new movie, I hope you'll enjoy it. For me it was great fun, because I've never made any video (real or virtual) before. ;)

Thanks to Virtual JaBoG 32 for hosting:

http://www.virtual-jabog32.de/index.php?section=downloads&subcat=28&file=512&lang=en

And now I'm waiting for your comments and opinins. :)

If i can say a copple of words, very very good movie!!! Great to look at !!

Grtz....Ross.....]

Configuration:  

Windows 11 Home/ Intel Core i9-12900FRTX 3080 10 GB/ 64GB DDR4-3200/ 2 TB m.2 NVMe/ HP Reverb G2/V2/ Thrustmaster Cougar Hotas/ 

INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT@ross_impress • Instagram-foto's en -video's  (everything about the real flying world, drone and DCS)

Hey, that is a nice work. Great angles and cool action. Pitty the release date is overlaping with the one of "Bill et John 2" but, is not to be ignored.

Added to my colection. :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Thank you all! Good to hear that you liked it. :)

THAT was your first movie, ever?

That's right. It took me about six weeks to make it, but when I started I already had quite precise plan in my head and a general idea what to do.

Bigboom;253618']Great movie. Can I just ask how you managed to achieve such smooth camera panning?

Usually by paddlocking or with very low mouse sensivity (there are three values in cfg files that can be changed and switched during the game with Alt-RShift, Ctrl-RShift, LShift-RShift). Or simply by using keyboard to rotate camera.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

That was ABSOLUTELY great! I must say, that was the ideal action flick I look for when I sit down and just want to watch something to get me in the mood for LOMAC.

You portrayed the SU-33 very well my friend, showing off its A2A in addition to its A2G capabilities to the fullest. The sequences and angles are very nicely done.

Great job on the editing, and the camera shake at different moments is very realistic.

My only gripe, is that there are no ingame sounds, or dubbed in sounds at all. With sounds like the jet and missle or explosion effects, the movie would be much more immersive. For example, when the AWACS and F-15 passes by and the camera shakes, I thought to myself, that scene really could have used a "whoooosh". ;) Great work!

SU-30MKI

simvavatarhornetqg8.jpg

F/A-18F

...Beauty, grace, lethality.

• ED Team

That was a pretty damn nice movie! I liked it. Nice job ;)

One question though, regarding the shake effects, did you create them "manually" or did you use some "shake effect" plugin? If so, where can i get it?

Thanks, cheers

One question though, regarding the shake effects, did you create them "manually" or did you use some "shake effect" plugin? If so, where can i get it?

I used Vegas Quake script, very useful tool (you can specify the amount, type, and some secondary parametres of the shake effect). Downloaded from here:

http://www.vasst.com/resource.aspx?id=8e1ad801-55b5-4644-9903-37ce42446df3