JUST DOGFIGHT server thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darkman222 View Post
    Easy. You can take a free slot 1v1 in a 1v1 area and wait for someone to join, or you can press alt+tab to open the chat up and ask for someone who wants to fight you 1v1 and you both choose the 1v1 area you want to fight in. I 'm not sure about if people communicate via voice chat too. But you dont need it anyway. Just Chat is fine.
    I see some slots have like "-1R" some "-3B" ect... what does that mean?

Comment

1,2,3 is the area. R=red B=blue. If someone wants to fight you and he tells he is in a red aircraft in area 1 you can take all aircraft that have 1 and B in its description. Or you can just ask on the chat. People are very friendly there.

Comment

Originally posted by darkman222 View Post
        1,2,3 is the area. R=red B=blue. If someone wants to fight you and he tells he is in a red aircraft in area 1 you can take all aircraft that have 1 and B in its description. Or you can just ask on the chat. People are very friendly there.
        Cheers, got you! How does one find dogfighting competitions?

Comment

There are no competitions on the server. It's just as easy as it sounds. Ask in the chat who wants to fight against you and here you go. If you look for competitions you might wanna look at discord and DCS events. But how that works, I have no idea.

Comment

I'll have a look, cheers

Comment

Hey Flighter. I really love your server. I have been playing on it 90 % of my DCS time since two years ago. But there is one really annoying thing. The AI Mig29 in missile area. I play at strange european times when it happens that just one or two other human players are around. So if I pick red in missile area, everything is fine. If I pick blue there is only me an another guy and the AI Mig. But this thing is everywhere you wont expect it to be, it does not fight like a human. It defeats missiles with 2 flares. Make the AI Mig spawnable, yes why not, to keep up the action. But can we please just get rid of it being permanently around in missile area? If i want to fight an AI aircraft I can just pick an offline DCS mission. But I connect to your server to fight humans, not AI.
              Last edited 10-12-2020, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Scoreboard: Closed Down - Too much cheating.

Hehe. Congratulations to People like TCAS.

Whatever. Hopefully, this stupid mid-combat despawning by some special Players finally stops.

Comment

Originally posted by ESCTaxi View Post
                  Scoreboard: Closed Down - Too much cheating.

Hehe. Congratulations to People like TCAS.

Whatever. Hopefully, this stupid mid-combat despawning by some special Players finally stops.
                  Add also people like Thrust and Polo Marco: all the times they are losing, they return to spectator or respawn, the result is you'll not have the win score and they don't have the loss in their statistics.
                  I think Flighter can see in the server statistics that those nice guys score many wins and very few losses, often with a ratio of 20:1 or more.

Comment

Instead of swearing always in forum and beeing the juge in fighting area and desapointed because board erased read it first just down there.....

Dont forget to add lots of others , PUMA , Airweek, etc etc etc and you "Maxsin72 " sometimes = already noticed ...

Then even an area will be constructed without any cheating mods (then very clear) in servers we will find lots of pilots always complaining and crying.

We are not there to do politics only fun and realistic.

Lots of pilots have already done this cheat or seems to be a cheat against me and never complaining, never.

The really cheat is when only "your aircraft" turn at 35 degrees per second in sustain turning.
                    Here same lua for all then same software and tool.

The key to avoid respawning is :For me just finding a way to send at good time two missiles or touching canopy at guns area and that work fine .... thanks ED to this realistic thing

I remember FALCON in 2004/2006 same history same angry.

Cheers

Thrust
                    ======

12 September 2020, 22h48
                    Areas

Please admin
                    Is it possible to add an area or server with only 1 vs 1 without missiles ?, and a manner to block the way to respawn when we are touched ?, then it will be more fun and will calm some folks :-)

Is it possible ?

Thank you

Thrust
                    Dernière modification par =THRUST=, 15 September 2020, 19h30.
                    Last edited 10-23-2020, 02:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by =THRUST= View Post
                      Instead of swearing always in forum and beeing the juge in fighting area and desapointed because board erased read it first just down there.....

Dont forget to add lots of others , PUMA , Airweek, etc etc etc and you "Maxsin72 " sometimes = already noticed ...

Then even an area will be constructed without any cheating mods (then very clear) in servers we will find lots of pilots always complaining and crying.

We are not there to do politics only fun and realistic.

Lots of pilots have already done this cheat or seems to be a cheat against me and never complaining, never.

The really cheat is when only "your aircraft" turn at 35 degrees per second in sustain turning.
                      Here same lua for all then same software and tool.

The key to avoid respawning is :For me just finding a way to send at good time two missiles or touching canopy at guns area and that work fine .... thanks ED to this realistic thing

I remember FALCON in 2004/2006 same history same angry.

Cheers

Thrust
                      ======

12 September 2020, 22h48
                      Areas

Please admin
                      Is it possible to add an area or server with only 1 vs 1 without missiles ?, and a manner to block the way to respawn when we are touched ?, then it will be more fun and will calm some folks :-)

Is it possible ?

Thank you

Thrust
                      Dernière modification par =THRUST=, 15 September 2020, 19h30.
                      Thrust you are a very unfair player: in missiles area turn rate does not matter but you usually respawn every time someone kill you, so who kill you will not have the score, and you know very well that this is against the rules.
                      I also remember very well a 1vs1 only guns between you and another player, you were losing so you made a fox 2 and then you disconnected.
                      You never made a dogfight vs me because you are too much afraid to lose and my tomcat turn rate is absolutely the same of all the others tomcats, you are a lier.
                      Ask to the ones who use F14 like Pogo, Vandal, ssun_god, ZIP and so on, we had many dogfights and they know me very well.
                      You have only to shut up your mouth.
                      Last edited 10-23-2020, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Missunderstood:
                        When i said "your aircraft" i mean "in general" not to you then whrited under " ", we know all its impossible 35 degres per second (for UFO certainly), lmfao, pogo (south french friend) and ssun god (south korea) are so respectable.

I dont want to keep fighting like this dude,only in arena, com on in Toulouse France and i will offer you a big beer (not jokingly) you are passionned by aeronautics at a big level like me.
                        Then if i have offended you please to appologize sincerelly.

Simulatorilly

Thrust
                        Last edited 10-23-2020, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Missunderstood:
                          When i said "your aircraft" i mean "in general" not to you then whrited under " ", we know all its impossible 35 degres per second (for UFO certainly), lmfao, pogo (south french friend) and ssun god (south korea) are so respectable.

I dont want to keep fighting like this dude,only in arena, com on in Toulouse France and i will offer you a big beer (not jokingly) you are passionned by aeronautics at a big level like me.
                          Then if i have offended you please to appologize sincerelly.

Simulatorilly

Thrust

I would really like what you wrote to be sincere. Unfortunately, however, I am very afraid that this is not the case because you have also written "Here same lua for all then same software and tool". Nobody and I repeat nobody has ever seemed to me that he used cheats on lua, software or tool. I think it's also time for Flighter to clarify the kind of reasons and "cheats" that led him to make this decision. I spent hundreds of hours playing honestly on justdogfight because il like and enjoy it very much and there are beautiful people and like me many others, so
                          I think greater clarity is useful for everyone
                          Last edited 10-23-2020, 05:12 PM.

Comment

I said same lua for other pilots that always said we are cheaters. I read you before , we are both no chezters im sure.
                            and for my lasts words im sincere no worries.
                            For other words you writh
                            Agreed Maxsin.
                            good luck
                            Last edited 10-23-2020, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Hi guys.
                              The stats will be back. Also there will be a wall of shame.
                              I will not publish anything from the past, but from the momemt that stas return.
                              In the mean time all your score is registered, so do not worry about loosing anything (@Maxsin carry on fighting).

To the best of my knowledge, no one is cheating with modified planes.
                              The cheating I refer to is the changing of slots as to not register a death.
                              We all know who is doing it (with lots of database proof), and we all know who is a good pilot.
                              Closing this post, I would like to remind everyone that we all love planes and having competitive fun with friends, Let's keep it that way.
                              I will do some database optimizations that are needed and all will be back to normal. I hope to find the time this weekend.

Cheers all !
                              JUSTDOGFIGHT server - For Nickname reservation, stats, server map, instructions and other content visit our site justdogfight.com

Smile

Comment

Originally posted by Flighter View Post

Hi guys.
                                I will not publish anything from the past, but from the momemt that stas return.
                                In the mean time all your score is registered, so do not worry about loosing anything (@Maxsin carry on fighting).

We all know who is doing it (with lots of database proof), and we all know who is a good pilot.
                                Closing this post, I would like to remind everyone that we all love planes and having competitive fun with friends, Let's keep it that way.
                                I will do some database optimizations that are needed and all will be back to normal. I hope to find the time this weekend.

Cheers all !
                                Thanks Flighter, those are really good news and i'm already carry on fighting because i like it too much and the score is not so important
                                The most important thing is enjoy with fair play

Comment

Originally posted by Flighter View Post

Hi guys.

Cheers all !
                                  Thank you Flighter
                                  Could you please clarify some other questions.

1: After the message of kill in 1 vs 1 do we have to eject or we can respawn if our aircraft isn't touched ?
                                  2: For friendly kills ((seen often times...because of people know or dont know or missile change course , that red dont have to kill red and blue dont have to kill blue whats appen then?
                                  2: For missile area ok understood , keep on swiming with guns or land at own runway .
                                  After landing on carrier or base do we have to eject or respawn for fresh one ?

Thanks for your good job Flighter

Cheers

Thrust

Comment

Thank you Flighter
                                    Could you please clarify some other questions.

1: After the message of kill in 1 vs 1 do we have to eject or we can respawn if our aircraft isn't touched ?
                                    2: For friendly kills ((seen often times...because of people know or dont know or missile change course , that red dont have to kill red and blue dont have to kill blue whats appen then?
                                    2: For missile area ok understood , keep on swiming with guns or land at own runway .
                                    After landing on carrier or base do we have to eject or respawn for fresh one ?

Thanks for your good job Flighter

Cheers

Thrust
                                    Hi Thrust and company.
                                    Going straight t the point :

- 1 vs 1 have no rules regarding game play as you get to choose your opponent. It's then between the two what goes and what not. Someone can always just leave the "offending" player to fight himself. Plus, in 1 vs 1 slots people usually expect the other player re-selecting a slot with 100 % health, so no worries there.
                                    - Friendly fire is already taken care of, with the auto-kick - auto temp-ban system. Not much we can do in the limited time that I have at the moment. I hope is is good enough. Plus veteran players almost always help newcomers not making these mistakes. This is something nice and nobble.
                                    -If you are landed on a friendly base, you can change slots or eject; it makes no difference. And nobody is going to say anything if you are alone and change slots mid air. It's mid battle with someone on your tail that makes it bad.
                                    The idea is to run for your life, or stay and fight; but not to eject or even worse, change slots to deny the other player the kill. Plus, the AAA is there to save you, if you manage to make it and land. I know you are familiar with al this, I just repeat it for the unfamiliar reader. Do not go crazy over it though, we want a relaxed environment and people enjoying themselves (remember, you can even take off from the taxiways for God's shake ), but this slot changing was getting out of hand.

Unfortunately the only real solution is to be fixed in the game. I hope it will be soon (ED guys are aware of it). The way it was before was "good enough" for multiplayer.

Best regards to all !

PS A Kill to Death ratio report per month for Guns and AIR area is very, very amusing... I will not publish anything, but the ones that became VERY good VERY fast know... Also, all servers have full tacview tracks since the very early days. Just saying...
                                    Last edited 10-24-2020, 11:00 AM.
                                    JUSTDOGFIGHT server - For Nickname reservation, stats, server map, instructions and other content visit our site justdogfight.com

Smile

Comment

Roger that

Comment

Nothing should win against the F14 in a guns duel right now. That thing out-turns every other jet, and can out-climb most, too. Fly something else in a duel for a challenge, or only duel other F14s. That is the drawback of a server like JDF. It is fun, but very often is a game of exploiting the flight models or damage models.
                                        P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

Comment

Hi! I don't see the server in the DCS serverlist. anything new or any changes?

Comment

Working...
                                          X