Fully layered P-47D Template (Un-Official)

Warlord64

Hi Guys

I made My fully layered P-47D Template from scratch as there is no official one yet and have already posted some skins made with it.

I personally find the official templates to be too large with a huge amount of layers that can be overwhelming and confusing that said many may prefer that and Mine is not as sophisticated but I have made it to be much smaller in scale and much more user friendly and therefore ready to use straight away.

00VjAAe.jpg

F2GAH4n.jpg

rhSJjUX.jpg

DFLkbrB.jpg

UPDATE:

These were made with Gimp and the XCF was not compatible with Photoshop so I have changed them to PSD and now it will work with both formats.

Thanks

Keith.

DOWNLOAD: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3312155/

I have made Blank RoughMets for both Bare Metal and Painted Surface to be used with custom made skins.

Here is the link http://www.mediafire.com/file/zcffh880rvhhr62/DCS_World_P-47D_RoughMets_Blank.rar/file

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Warlord, any chance of tweaking the template so that is has parts of insignia painted in intercooler outlets, like on latest default skins?

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

any chance of sharing that skin? :thumbup:

Maybe - Still got a few things to tidy up and there's some work I want to do on the internal colours to get it correct to the actual airframe.

Hi VH-Rock

Your very welcome Buddy and WOW She is a Beauty,excellent work Mate keep em coming.

Best Regards

Keith:thumbup:

Thanks man!

Virtual Horsemen - Right Wing (P-51)  - 2008... 

Virtual Ultimate Fighters - Lead (P-47) - 2020...

Hi Art

It's Already there and is located as shown in Red Boxes

Not being skin-maker, I can't decipher on that screen if this is what I was meant :D.

Not sure we understand each other, as I wasn't specific enough I admit. I was thinking about internal section of intercooler doors, which in latest versions of the game have insignia painted on them (when the doors are open).

Initial release stock skins had these sections painted Interior Green and that still applies to your cutoms skins - hence my curiosity If you plan to update your template and your skins to this latest spec.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Not being skin-maker, I can't decipher on that screen if this is what I was meant :D.

Not sure we understand each other, as I wasn't specific enough I admit. I was thinking about internal section of intercooler doors, which in latest versions of the game have insignia painted on them (when the doors are open).

Initial release stock skins had these sections painted Interior Green and that still applies to your cutoms skins - hence my curiosity If you plan to update your template and your skins to this latest spec.

Hi Art

I have looked at the Gabreski skin and I now see what you mean.

The Template is multi layered so had no problem adding the markings(in Red outline) to the Intercooler interior as shown below.

Cheers

Keith

xOeVEVN.jpg

R97WrXD.jpg

• 3 weeks later...