Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F-16C 480th FS Spangdahlem Skin (Weathered)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to install?
    B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC, Ryzen 3600, 32Gb DDR4 3600MHz, GTX1070Ti, CH Stuff, Oculus CV1

Wishlist:
    AH-64
    F-15E
    F-117A

Comment

Extract the 480th_Fighter_Squadron_SP_Weathered.zip.
      Then you can copy and paste the 480th_Fighter_Squadron SP Weathered file into:

Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\CoreMods\aircraft\F-16C\Liveries\F-16C_50

or

Saved Games\DCS World\Liveries\F-16C
      DCS Livery Art Group Cinematic

- Skins/Liveries
      - DCS Screenshots

Texac on YouTube

Comment

Fantastic work, thank you for sharing.

Only one small critique and this is more a matter of taste is that the underside of the wings seem a bit too clean considering the amount of weathering on the top. Any chance of a bit more grease on the underside of the wings?

Perhaps this is not prototypical as they say but when I rolled the plane it just kinda stood out to me that the ground crew only seems to be wiping the underside of the wings
        Sager Laptop, i7-6700k 4.00GHz, 16GB RAM, GTX 980M, 1920x1080, TIR 5, Windows 10

Comment

Originally posted by Texac View Post
          I'll put it on my list, once I start working on it I will share it here.

Thanks
          That will be perfect. Thank you and keep up, i´ll trying to keep up to date with it

Best regards,
          F.
          Portugal
          Col. Bruno "Fonzie" F. (on DCS)

sigpic

"About carrier ops: The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.5ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO x56 | SSD´s | Valve Index.

Comment

Originally posted by monkie View Post
            Only one small critique and this is more a matter of taste is that the underside of the wings seem a bit too clean considering the amount of weathering on the top. Any chance of a bit more grease on the underside of the wings?
            I had few images that show the bottom of the wings clearly, without the pylons blocking visibility.

The bottom of the wings are fairly clean on these photos compared to the rest of the airframe.

So I'm assuming they are overall very clean.
            DCS Livery Art Group Cinematic

- Skins/Liveries
            - DCS Screenshots

Texac on YouTube

Comment

Great work Texac!! downloading now!!, thanks!!
              Take a look at my MODS here

Comment

Perfect - love your new skin, I really avoided using the stock Spangdahlem livery 'cuz it seemed to clean to me. Now it's one of my favourites.
                Modules: F-14B | F/A-18-C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50
                Maps: Syria
                | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Caucasus
                Setup: TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat | TrackIR

Comment

Working...
                X