Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F16_bl50_Main_2.xcf always shows darker on the plane

See attached JPG.

I copied parts of the tail and nose, that in GIMP are the same color ( color picker )
    yet the nose shows up as almost entirely black ( everything shows as somewhat darker )
    compared to all the other textures on the model.

I cant figure out what i could be doing wrong, Havent had an issue like this with the Hornet & A-10 skins ive done.

Thanks,
    Attached Files
    Ebein
    Commander VFA-106 Gladiators

Modules : all but I-16.

Rig: Ryzen 2700x, 32gig 3200 ddr4 ram, Aorus 2080 TI, 512gb + 1tb SSD + 2x5TB raid HD

Controls: Vive sometimes TrackIR, Virpil AlphaR + Virpil Throttle, MFG crosswind pedals, Cougar MFDs, A-10 UFC

Hi, maybe it is because of the material you use for the Roughmet. This should be identical if you want the exact colour tone, otherwise you have to match the colour tone to the material.

Greets
    My F-16 Livery

Comment

Originally posted by Zer07 View Post
      Hi, maybe it is because of the material you use for the Roughmet. This should be identical if you want the exact colour tone, otherwise you have to match the colour tone to the material.

Greets
      Thanks for the suggestion, I'll poke around and see what i can find.
      Ebein
      Commander VFA-106 Gladiators

Modules : all but I-16.

Rig: Ryzen 2700x, 32gig 3200 ddr4 ram, Aorus 2080 TI, 512gb + 1tb SSD + 2x5TB raid HD

Controls: Vive sometimes TrackIR, Virpil AlphaR + Virpil Throttle, MFG crosswind pedals, Cougar MFDs, A-10 UFC

Comment

I forgot to add that, maybe it will help them. If you don't know how to work the roughmets, this can be a bit tricky at the beginning.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=193596
        My F-16 Livery

Comment

I had an issue with the same template and it had to do with the color profile. I cannot remember the exact method I used to change but if I remember I will post it up. It was obvious when I tried to paste something into that PSD from another.
          sigpic
          ASUS ROG STRIX B350F with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 OC @ 4.0Ghz, 32GB DDR4 2400, ASUS ROG STRIX 5700XT, Oculus Rift S, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS
          Spoiler:

Experience? A little...
          DCS: A-10C, F-14A/B, F/A-18C & F-16C
          USAF: A-10, F-16 & B-52
          LM: F-22, C-130J & C-5M

Formally Known As: wpnssgt (google it )

Comment

Working...
          X