Finnish Air Force texture pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finnish Air Force texture pack

Finnish Air Force texture pack for Bf-109K-4.

Includes:
    - MT-201
    - MT-213
    - MT-222

Download: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/1089281/

To install, place the folders contained in the zip-file in the location DCS World/Bazar/Liveries/Bf-109K-4.

Thanks to JST for providing the Bf-109K-4 template.
    Attached Files
    Last edited 12-21-2014, 07:53 PM.
    sigpic

Looks very good!

Nice work =)
    sigpic

Comment

Very Nice!

Forum RulesED YouTube PageMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine #0440
      **How to Report a Bug**

Comment

I like that..
        NICE
        "Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."
        RAMBO

Comment

My skins/liveries for Fw 190 D-9 and Bf 109 K-4: My blog or Forums.
          Open for requests as well.
          sigpic

Comment

nice work indeed
            sigpic

Intel i5 4690K | ASUS Z-97PRO Gaming Mobo | Nvidia Gigabyte GTX970 3.5/0.5 GB Windforce3 | G.Skill Ripjaws-X 2x8GB DDR3 1600Mhz | Samsung Evo 120GB SSD | Win10 Pro | Antec 750w 80 Bronze Modular

Comment

Nice!

As G2's were marked as MT-2xx series, G6's MT-4xx, how about making this one MT-601?
              CPU: Intel Core i7-2600k @3.40GHz | Motherboard: Asus P8P67-M | Memory: Kingston 8GB DDR3 | OS W10 | GPU: Sapphire R9 290x 8GBDDR5 | Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster 24" | Devices: Oculus Rift, MS FFB 2 joystick, Saitek X 52 Pro throttle, Saitek Pro pedals, Gametrix Jetseat

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by eurofor View Post
                Finnish air force texture (generic winter 1943, inspired from G-2 variant) for Bf-109K-4.

Thanks to JST for providing the Bf-109K-4 template.

Download link will be up when it's been approved by a moderator.

To install, place the folder contained in the zip-file in the location DCS World/Bazar/Liveries/Bf-109K-4.
                Simply amazing work! Thank you so much!
                "I would have written a shorter post, but I did not have the time."

Comment

wtg...just what I was looking for..
                  Spoiler:
                  sigpic
                  HP Z420 | Xeon E5-1650 @3.20GHz/3.70Ghz | 16Gb DDR3-1333 | ZOTAC GTX 980 Ti AMP! | Micron RealSSD C400 256Gb | Sound Blaster Z | TrackIR4 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog| CH Pro pedals | Win 10 Pro 64-bit

Comment

Thanks for the positive response! The texture is now available for download.

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/1089281/
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks, surely is a beauty !
                      Will use this skin for sure.

Comment

Bella

Comment

Originally posted by DB 605 View Post
                          Nice!

As G2's were marked as MT-2xx series, G6's MT-4xx, how about making this one MT-601?

I was looking into making changeable number markings but the default positioning was not good and it seems like it isn't possible to change it. Anyway, I have uploaded a new version containing one without numerical markings, one marked MT-601, as well as one marked MT-601 with its number (1) on the front sides. I have also made some small adjustments to the darker colour patches on the sides behind the canopy to more closely resemble the G-2 in the reference picture.

UPDATE:
                          Version 1.1: Added optional numerical markings + minor adjustments

Download: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/1089281/
                          Last edited 12-21-2014, 07:55 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Nice...need to download this after back in home..
                            Spoiler:
                            sigpic
                            HP Z420 | Xeon E5-1650 @3.20GHz/3.70Ghz | 16Gb DDR3-1333 | ZOTAC GTX 980 Ti AMP! | Micron RealSSD C400 256Gb | Sound Blaster Z | TrackIR4 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog| CH Pro pedals | Win 10 Pro 64-bit

Comment

Originally posted by eurofor View Post
                              I was looking into making changeable number markings but the default positioning was not good and it seems like it isn't possible to change it. Anyway, I have uploaded a new version containing one without numerical markings, one marked MT-601, as well as one marked MT-601 with its number (1) on the front sides. I have also made some small adjustments to the darker colour patches on the sides behind the canopy to more closely resemble the G-2 in the reference picture.

UPDATE:
                              Version 1.1: Added optional numerical markings + minor adjustments

Many thanks again! This is excellent work!
                              "I would have written a shorter post, but I did not have the time."

Comment

Very nice. I prefer the historically accurate "textures". Thanks. Dammit..stil have to wait for the BF109 to show up on steam before I can buy it. :p
                                WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |
                                |A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Comment

Thanks again for your amazing work.
                                  Just to inform everyone, there is some Russian calling out to mods to delete this amazing work of a skin because

(Quote translated in Google)
                                  "Placing Photos and drawings containing Nazi symbols or symbols SS , is strictly prohibited."

That is just plain wrong and malicious !

Comment

Originally posted by Kottara View Post
                                    Thanks again for your amazing work.
                                    Just to inform everyone, there is some Russian calling out to mods to delete this amazing work of a skin because

(Quote translated in Google)
                                    "Placing Photos and drawings containing Nazi symbols or symbols SS , is strictly prohibited."

That is just plain wrong and malicious !
                                    Ok I saw that in the screenshot thread as well. This is simply because a lack of knowledge. As has been pointed out, this is not the swastika of Germany. Therefore I doubt any censorship laws applies to it.
                                    sigpic

Comment

After carefully google translating your angry looking gibberish
                                      Lmao.

Seriously if it was prohibited to show swastika's on this site, wouldn't the file upload be trashed by a mod? I never get people trying to stir stuff up this way, especially by directly commenting on a page like he did.

What do they expect? You to go OH ALRIGHT! And deleting it? :v

These skins are a representation of history, evil logo's or lucky charms.. it shouldn't matter.

I bet some of his Russian countrymen will roll their eyes at those comments.

"Lets ban Swastika's, just looking at em makes me want to gass an ethnic group"
                                      Last edited 12-11-2014, 01:01 PM.
                                      sigpic

Comment

Heh, all of my skin uploads have the same complaint.
                                        My skins/liveries for Fw 190 D-9 and Bf 109 K-4: My blog or Forums.
                                        Open for requests as well.
                                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                        X