Finnish Air Force texture pack

eurofor

Finnish Air Force texture pack for Bf-109K-4.

Includes:

- MT-201

- MT-213

- MT-222

Download: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/1089281/

To install, place the folders contained in the zip-file in the location DCS World/Bazar/Liveries/Bf-109K-4.

attachment.php?attachmentid=109951&stc=1&d=1419191304

attachment.php?attachmentid=109952&stc=1&d=1419191304

attachment.php?attachmentid=109953&stc=1&d=1419191304

Thanks to JST for providing the Bf-109K-4 template.

mt-201.thumb.jpg.76e9e83a6cc1857004fbd84d72d27ca8.jpg

mt-213.thumb.jpg.61db83afd175f36e8312e6c309bb822d.jpg

mt-222.thumb.jpg.4b3f24baf13586c0087123f1a2e5f661.jpg

Edited by eurofor
  • Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:thumbup: nice work indeed

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i5 4690K | ASUS Z-97PRO Gaming Mobo | Nvidia Gigabyte GTX970 3.5/0.5 GB Windforce3 | G.Skill Ripjaws-X 2x8GB DDR3 1600Mhz | Samsung Evo 120GB SSD | Win10 Pro | Antec 750w 80 Bronze Modular

Nice! :)

As G2's were marked as MT-2xx series, G6's MT-4xx, how about making this one MT-601?

CPU: Intel Core i7-2600k @3.40GHz | Motherboard: Asus P8P67-M | Memory: Kingston 8GB DDR3 | OS W10 | GPU: Sapphire R9 290x 8GBDDR5 | Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster 24" | Devices: Oculus Rift, MS FFB 2 joystick, Saitek X 52 Pro throttle, Saitek Pro pedals, Gametrix Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Finnish air force texture (generic winter 1943, inspired from G-2 variant) for Bf-109K-4.

Thanks to JST for providing the Bf-109K-4 template.

Download link will be up when it's been approved by a moderator.

To install, place the folder contained in the zip-file in the location DCS World/Bazar/Liveries/Bf-109K-4.

Simply amazing work! Thank you so much! :thumbup::thumbup:

"I would have written a shorter post, but I did not have the time."

wtg...just what I was looking for..:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

HP Z420 | Xeon E5-1650 @3.20GHz/3.70Ghz | 16Gb DDR3-1333 | ZOTAC GTX 980 Ti AMP! | Micron RealSSD C400 256Gb | Sound Blaster Z | TrackIR4 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog| CH Pro pedals | Win 10 Pro 64-bit

Nice! :)

As G2's were marked as MT-2xx series, G6's MT-4xx, how about making this one MT-601?

I was looking into making changeable number markings but the default positioning was not good and it seems like it isn't possible to change it. Anyway, I have uploaded a new version containing one without numerical markings, one marked MT-601, as well as one marked MT-601 with its number (1) on the front sides. I have also made some small adjustments to the darker colour patches on the sides behind the canopy to more closely resemble the G-2 in the reference picture.

UPDATE:

Version 1.1: Added optional numerical markings + minor adjustments

Edited by eurofor

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice...need to download this after back in home..:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

HP Z420 | Xeon E5-1650 @3.20GHz/3.70Ghz | 16Gb DDR3-1333 | ZOTAC GTX 980 Ti AMP! | Micron RealSSD C400 256Gb | Sound Blaster Z | TrackIR4 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog| CH Pro pedals | Win 10 Pro 64-bit

I was looking into making changeable number markings but the default positioning was not good and it seems like it isn't possible to change it. Anyway, I have uploaded a new version containing one without numerical markings, one marked MT-601, as well as one marked MT-601 with its number (1) on the front sides. I have also made some small adjustments to the darker colour patches on the sides behind the canopy to more closely resemble the G-2 in the reference picture.

UPDATE:

Version 1.1: Added optional numerical markings + minor adjustments

Many thanks again! This is excellent work! :thumbup:

"I would have written a shorter post, but I did not have the time."

Very nice. I prefer the historically accurate "textures". Thanks. :) Dammit..stil have to wait for the BF109 to show up on steam before I can buy it. :p

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Thanks again for your amazing work.

Just to inform everyone, there is some Russian calling out to mods to delete this amazing work of a skin because

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/1089281/

(Quote translated in Google)

"Placing Photos and drawings containing Nazi symbols or symbols SS , is strictly prohibited."

That is just plain wrong and malicious !

Thanks again for your amazing work.

Just to inform everyone, there is some Russian calling out to mods to delete this amazing work of a skin because

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/1089281/

(Quote translated in Google)

"Placing Photos and drawings containing Nazi symbols or symbols SS , is strictly prohibited."

That is just plain wrong and malicious !

Ok I saw that in the screenshot thread as well. This is simply because a lack of knowledge. As has been pointed out, this is not the swastika of Germany. Therefore I doubt any censorship laws applies to it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

After carefully google translating your angry looking gibberish

Lmao.

Seriously if it was prohibited to show swastika's on this site, wouldn't the file upload be trashed by a mod? I never get people trying to stir stuff up this way, especially by directly commenting on a page like he did.

What do they expect? You to go OH ALRIGHT! And deleting it? :v

These skins are a representation of history, evil logo's or lucky charms.. it shouldn't matter.

I bet some of his Russian countrymen will roll their eyes at those comments.

"Lets ban Swastika's, just looking at em makes me want to gass an ethnic group"

Edited by arthuro12

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Very nice Skin! It is somehow ridiculous..I mean absolutly NOBODY here follows a political statement with the swastikas on the german planes..it is just all about simulation..we are simmers and we want everything as close to the reality as possible..and these planes had the swastikas..so what..it is history..no more no less..

• Like 1

My Specs:

I don`t care..it is a Computer..a black one..

UPDATE:

Version 1.2: Size corrections + minor adjustments

A couple of small changes. This should be the final version. I have decreased the size of the roundels on the wings by about 4%. I initially measured only the underside but combined with a measurement of the top I think it is now more accurate (although it seems the size varied between different airframes so there perhaps isn't an exact answer). Also, the rear numerical markings have been increased very slightly in size.

Edited by eurofor
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for this nice skin! By the way, there was two G6/AS version(MT-463 and MT-471) in finnish AF, would you have any interest to make one of them if i find profile or pics of it to you? It would be more fitting to K4 because of cowling, canopy and tail...for now i could only find this little pic of scale model but there was more pics on some book once i find it.

mersu_sy.jpg

CPU: Intel Core i7-2600k @3.40GHz | Motherboard: Asus P8P67-M | Memory: Kingston 8GB DDR3 | OS W10 | GPU: Sapphire R9 290x 8GBDDR5 | Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster 24" | Devices: Oculus Rift, MS FFB 2 joystick, Saitek X 52 Pro throttle, Saitek Pro pedals, Gametrix Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]