Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do I find the list of valid country abbreviations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where do I find the list of valid country abbreviations?

Where's the list of valid country abbreviations for making them accessible in a livery? I looked in the mission files, and most countries are spelled out instead of abbreviated, except the team setup where they're identified purely by number.

Is there a .lua buried somewhere with the full list of 3-letter abbreviations?
    My liveries, mods, and missions for DCS:World
    M-2000C English Cockpit | Extra Beacons Mod | Nav Kneeboard | Community A-4E

check any description.lua in a livery folder
    sigpic

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |
    | TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Comment

No code has to be inserted here.
      L-39C/ZA Czech cockpit mod My DCS skins

Comment

thanks! just what I needed!

(jumping through the description.lua files is hit and miss because I couldn't find a livery that was already valid for all countries)
        My liveries, mods, and missions for DCS:World
        M-2000C English Cockpit | Extra Beacons Mod | Nav Kneeboard | Community A-4E

Comment

hello from 2020!

since 2015, that country code string list has increased .. and it needs to be updated.
          sigpic

My custom made aircraft skins and other content for DCS World!

WIN10 x64 / 32 Gb RAM DDR4 @ 3000mhz / i7-7820X @ 4.1ghz / NVIDIA GeForce 1080 Ti / all SSD Samsung EVO 860 / VIRPIL T50-Throttle & T50MC flightstick on WarBRD base / MFG Crosswind pedals / Pimax 5k+

Comment

Originally posted by Teschmacher View Post
            hello from 2020!

since 2015, that country code string list has increased .. and it needs to be updated.
            just open db_countries.lua with notepad and search for any country you want. The lua is here DCS World OpenBeta\Scripts\Database
            Acer Aspire E5-571G-713W/Intel® Core™ i7-4510U 2.0-3.1GHz/12 GB DDR3 L Memo/NVIDIA® GeForce® 820M 2 GB/1000 GB HDD

Comment

Working...
            X