No announcement yet.

ADMIRAL189'S CORNER - INCOMING SHIP MODELS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to see another Anchor Clanker in here. In a few weeks I am going to have my computer back up and running, and am going to start a new project. My plan is thr LPH-2 USS Iwo Jima Class (circa 1990) as well as the MCS-12 conversion. I just want to make sure these aren't in your pipeline.

Comment

USSInchon, no those are not on my radar. I'm working small boys now and i will gradually move up to larger ships.

Comment

Working on another Coast Guard ship. I'm not hearing any news on Marianna so it may be late this year before it's in DCS.. I'm creating the coastie for that map.

I'm also working on an Aussie ship. I will try to get a Canandian ship also.

At some point I will try to get my Japanese fleet created. Refueler, LST and Atago DDG.

Still working to get the San Antonio finished also.. Staying Busy!!

Comment

Nice ! Can't wait .

Comment

Admiral is the LCAC out? Thanks for the update.
            I was in Art of the Kill D#@ it!!!!

Comment

No, i will put the LCAC out with the San Antonio. I have two versions. One with and without the tank. I will be dropping the LCU and hopefully i can get the MK-8 boat up and running.

I found a Refueler that i am working on. Not a great model but it will be at least DCS Worthy..

Comment

Syrians are coming!! I will post the armed Syrian boat this week!!

Last edited by Admiral189; 08-25-2020, 07:47 PM.

Comment

That one is cool!
                  sigpic
                  Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog, Mustang, Sabre, CA, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J, MB-339, A-4-EC, Edge 540,AlphaJet
                  Metabox, i7-9750H, NVIDIA 1660Ti, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, Handbrake collective, Track IR4, Cougar MFDs, 1440p, vx3276-2k
                  Syrian Airfields Syrian Enroute Chart PG Airfields FENCE Checks & Threats

Comment

Nice Small boat, can't wait

Comment

I found another texture that i'm testing. I think it looks pretty good. I will have two versions!!

Last edited by Admiral189; 08-27-2020, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Working on some merchant vessels also.

Comment

sweet! will all your ships be a part of a single bundled mod at some point?
                          sigpic DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them
                          System:
                          Spoiler:
                          I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

Comment

NICE!!! by teh way is teh Tug included?

Comment

Yes, The Tugboat will come with the merchants!

Trying to finish up the armed Syrian boat. I will release later today or early tomorrow.

Comment

I can't see any of the pictures posted, says it "image not found or was removed". Anyone else have that issue?

Anyhow Admiral189, I've been enjoying the San Antonio pics and cant wait to see your future mods!
                                Last edited by Linx; 08-31-2020, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X