• Time
  • Show
Clear All

2.5.6.xxxxx adjusted shaders

Shader mod affects the following:

Reduced haze/foggyness on horizon skyline/terrain, more defined
    Increased light level of underside of overcast clouds
    Darker water
    Adjusted duststorm effect (less red and more evened out effect)
    Adjusted tonemap.fx for less washed out lighting at higher gamma levels

v1.1 DOWNLOAD LINK

v1.1 - Removed NVD_HDR.fx to elimate conflict with Kegetys VR mod.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Installation - extract Bazar folder from rar file into directory of DCS World (typically C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta) and allow overwrite of existing files (or use with JSGME or similar mod manager software) - please note that there might be a slight delay on loading after installing these files, some shaders have to be recompiled in fxo folder

NOTE: some users have experienced red IC shield in MP list shortly after installing and launching the game, simply restart DCS and you will be able to join servers again.

Last edited by Mustang; 09-24-2020, 06:29 AM.

Thankyou! I shall be trying this tonight

Comment

Thank you!
      Have no words... just WOW. (stock haze is terrible)

If you are a dedicated pilot, a team player ... join us !!!

14th VFS Samurais Discord: https://discord.gg/uc9c7Vz
      Teamspeak: 14vfs.teamspeak3.com

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB

Comment

Will this pass Integrity Check on MP?

Comment

Originally posted by Threeps View Post
          Will this pass Integrity Check on MP?
          It will providing you go straight into server and do not launch single player or do anything else first, treat it the same as you would any other shader mod such as Kegetys VR pack etc.

Comment

Code:
            bazar/shaders/enlight/watercompose.hlsl
            heh... not passing IC. I start SP mission first to check. Damn.

How to fix this now? Repair, reinstall mod then MP first?

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon_S View Post
              Code:
              bazar/shaders/enlight/watercompose.hlsl
              heh... not passing IC. I start SP mission first to check. Damn.

How to fix this now? Repair, reinstall mod then MP first?
              See above post, do not enter SP before joining a server.

Comment

I did already

Need help

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon_S View Post
                  I did already

Need help
                  The IC fail with watercompose.hlsl is the file causing the long load time as it recompiles shaders, just close DCS and restart it and do not enter SP just go straight to server it will work.

Comment

Originally posted by Mustang View Post
                    ...just close DCS and restart it and do not enter SP just go straight to server it will work.
                    Yeah it works. Thanks.

Comment

thanks Mustang, I'll try this out later today (after work).
                      Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra, i7-9700k (4.9ghz all cores), NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL-14 3200mhz RAM, GTX1080SC, Soundblaster Z, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 2x 512GB Samsung NVMe, 1x 1TB Samsung NVMe, WD 2TB HDD, Win 10 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, JetSeat KW-908, Rift "S", Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower Case, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PW Supply, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2

Comment

This isn't working for me. I see no difference. In addition, when I started, there was no loading delay as mentioned. So I deleted the fxo and metashder2 myself but still don't see any difference.

I have the VR shader mod and CGTC Caucus texture mod. Could that be why? I used OVGME and installed this mod the last.

Edit: Never mind. The zip file I downloaded had nothing in it for some reason. I re-downloaded it and now working. Looks great!
                        Last edited by Taz1004; 07-24-2020, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Mustang, you genius, you've done it again. This looks fantastic, looking forward to trying it later tonight!

Comment

Can this be used in conjunction with kegetys shader mod?

Comment

Looking good Mustang....

Comment

Hey ED, are you seeing this ? ... you know where to contact Mustang... time to fix the horizon Bloom.

Great stuff Mustang !

P.S. Watching the stream VOD.... why is the dust smoke effect a better fog effect than the fog effect .... it looks amazing
                                Last edited by Shadow KT; 07-25-2020, 11:57 AM.
                                'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

Comment

Very bright or am I the one who sees them like this?

https://forums.eagle.ru/attachment.p...1&d=1595695209

Very interesting just that personally the waves of the sea seem like pieces of ice floating in my humble opinion if they could a little less brightness they would look more natural we know that dcs has not done excellent work in that sense so the effort you make is wonderful to try to fix what dcs does not do and for that reason I put this illustration so you can see how intense it looks to the degree that waves do not seem rather rocks of ice floating in the ocean I would like it to give me light regarding this I am already a faithful follower of yours of your fantastic work in terms of dcs textures, thank you.: smilewink:
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sanc2775 View Post
                                    https://forums.eagle.ru/attachment.p...1&d=1595695209

Very interesting just that personally the waves of the sea seem like pieces of ice floating in my humble opinion if they could a little less brightness they would look more natural we know that dcs has not done excellent work in that sense so the effort you make is wonderful to try to fix what dcs does not do and for that reason I put this illustration so you can see how intense it looks to the degree that waves do not seem rather rocks of ice floating in the ocean I would like it to give me light regarding this I am already a faithful follower of yours of your fantastic work in terms of dcs textures, thank you.: smilewink:
                                    Wow how on earth did you get the ocean looking like that?

I'll take a look, it might be possible to lower the brightness of the foam caps.

Comment

Hi Mustang, it seems that your mod also modify shadows of objects (now it cannot be turned off), maybe due this in addition I have VR fps worse (betweet 5 and 10%). Could you modify just to left objects shadowing untouched please?

Comment

When increasing the intensity in time it is precisely what you see in the image if you configure severe weather then it will look that way I think the key is in the configuration of the weather conditions at lower intensity less brightness at higher intensity more brightness I think that this is where the key is, the choppy sea reflects many waves but it is a DCS defect
                                        I don't think you can do much because I would have to eliminate the waves and that is practically impossible for me.

Comment

Working...
                                        X