[UH-01] - Immersive crew status mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[UH-01] - Immersive crew status mod

Just a small mod that hides the Crewstatus overlay and places a little card on the center pedestol with the crew status on it.

Code:
    (Crew station)
    (Rules of Engagement)
    (Burst length)        (Ammo status)
    --installation--
    1) Make backup of your "dcs/mods/aircraft/uh-01"-folder
    2) extract the zip into "dcs/mods/aircraft/uh-01/"-folder
    3) DONE

--Mod version--22.01.2017--
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0...Xo1OTVSSXVYekk

--Update 27.03.2017--
    NVG fix
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0...DNFV0FQZzBiNTQ
    Attached Files
    Last edited 03-27-2017, 02:26 PM.
    'controlling' the Ka50 feels like a discussion with the Autopilot and trim system about the flight direction.

Very nice!

Thank you!

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Comment

Thank You Nero.ger for this mod. This will enhance my immersion when flying

Comment

Nero, will this work for VR too? We can't see the crew ROE at all in VR.
        sigpic
        If it doesn't hover, it just sucks and blows

Comment

It does work! Thanks buddy! Rep sent yet again.
          sigpic

Comment

Awesome mod idea. I'm not sure if this would impact it but will this trigger an integrity check failure in MP?

Comment

Turned all my mods off in ovGME (installed this one right to the game as instructed) and I got a green light on the IC so yeah I'd say it passes. I'd like to figure out what the path would be from the _mods folder of ovGME to the mods folder in the game so I could turn it on and off..but in VR I doubt I would, at least I can see whats going on now.
              sigpic

Comment

That's a pretty cool idea, nice.

Comment

If you are in VR this is a must have. Vive here. I got a few Rift VR guys that could test it out as well.
                  Now work on the clickable F menu's I know at one point they did work. If I can call up the radio's and click them instead of lifting my VR to see the keyboard that would be awesome.
                  sigpic

Comment

glad it worked in VR, because i have no way to test it.
                    The mod is depent on the original Crew window working. i made the original invisible but its still "there" because i have to grab the data from it.
                    'controlling' the Ka50 feels like a discussion with the Autopilot and trim system about the flight direction.

Comment

Originally posted by 20thBG_Blackwolf View Post
                      Turned all my mods off in ovGME (installed this one right to the game as instructed) and I got a green light on the IC so yeah I'd say it passes.
                      Thank you for the answer Blackwolf. Thank you too Nero, I'm definitely adding this to my mod list.

Comment

Nice mod, thanks!

Comment

Really nice mod!
                          DCSW weapons cheat sheet
                          speed cheat sheet

Comment

Great Job, thank you man.
                            MSI R9 280X 6GB x2 Crossfire /ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Mobo/AMD FX 4170 Bulldozer 4core CPU/RAM Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB/ Corsair RM 1000WATT PSU/Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit/ X52 & CH Pedals/ MSI DS502 GAMING Headset

Comment

BK. This deserves to be on the BSD ovGME repository, don't you think? Would be useful to all our VR pilots.

Comment

Originally posted by BaD CrC View Post
                                BK. This deserves to be on the BSD ovGME repository, don't you think? Would be useful to all our VR pilots.
                                what?

if you want to include it in a package or something, go ahead
                                just link this thread in the package in case i need to update something

Comment

Yeah Bad, after using it with the mission we flew I can say its worth adding it to the must have mods for our VR pilots, or anyone who wants it.

@ Nero the repository is our squads ovGME list of mods we use. We can keep it up to date if a mod has been updated so everyone is current on the mods.
                                  oh one thing Nero the card acts as its lit up when flying at night, bad for NVG,is there a way to turn it down so you could read it with NVG's on?
                                  Last edited 02-02-2017, 01:01 AM.
                                  sigpic

Comment

See..without NVG..

And with NVG

I don't know if it can be changed, its not a big deal to turn off NVG for a second to check the card though. Just figured i'd ask.
                                    sigpic

Comment

yes i know about the problem, far i have no idea how to fix that

Comment

Thanks, I thought it was like the kneeboard, you can't see it with NVG's (even turned to low). No big deal to turn off the NVG's to check it. Thanks again for the mod!
                                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                        X