• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mustang's land textures zip file package

Edited July 12th

Please check the following link for latest terrain mod

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2503j0...th+July%29.rar
    Last edited 07-12-2017, 08:34 PM.

Awesome definately going to download, by chance can you upload screen shots for those who have not seen them?

Comment

Thanks!!
      ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1

Comment

great share, thanks
        sigpic

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |
        | TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Comment

Cant stop larking about in the Hip...the new textures make it great fun
          To me DCS world has never looked better than now...and DCS 2.0 is coming.
          Like a child looking forward to christmas

Comment

You're the man, Mustang. For a lazy guy like myself this is a godsend. Thanks for your time taken in putting it together and thanks to all of the contributing modders.
            VR Cockpit (link):
            Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:
            Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

Comment

Mustang..thanks for sharing!!...and holy mother your textures pushed my fps from 35 to 45..
              My Specs:
              I don`t care..it is a Computer..a black one..

Comment

Hi Mustang. I've got my custom made package to textures from various places which i am happy with. Can you tell me the Mipmap settings you use so i can mipmap my textures. I have the software to accomplish the mipmapping, i just don't know what mipmap settings are best for performance and quality. Any info would be appreciated.

Regards,
                Milli

Comment

No rwy/twy mod? I'm using this one:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/de/files/104763/

..although modified a little bit. I also converted it to dds and made with mipmaps. It won't show up on every single base but it does looks nice!
                  But I'm not sure if I want to upload it here cause he don't want it to be redistributed. If he was long gone I would say screw it, but it looks like toby is still active here (?). Maybe he can make it up-to-date.
                  L-39C/ZA Czech cockpit mod My DCS skins

Comment

afaik Toby sadly kind of takes a break from DCS...
                    My Specs:

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeLKMT View Post
                      No rwy/twy mod? I'm using this one:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/de/files/104763/

..although modified a little bit. I also converted it to dds and made with mipmaps. It won't show up on every single base but it does looks nice!
                      But I'm not sure if I want to upload it here cause he don't want it to be redistributed. If he was long gone I would say screw it, but it looks like toby is still active here (?). Maybe he can make it up-to-date.
                      You could always release with a note that the original mod is made by Tobi and you slightly modified it.

I also like those textures from Tobi so i wonder what the ones you made look like.
                      sigpic

Comment

I've made a little update to the attached High.lua in first post, changed lines 36 and 37 to:

noisemin = 0.1;
                        noisemax = 0.5;

i like the extra gain of definition/blend of noise textures

Comment

Can someone post before/after pics?
                          If you want to talk to anyone about anything personal, send it to their PM box. Interpersonal drama and ad hominem rebuttal are things that do not belong on a thread viewed by the public.

Originally posted by MadTommy
                          One thing i have to point out... naming a thread.. "OK, so" is as useful as tits on a bull.

Comment

thanks buddy!!!
                            sigpicW10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

Comment

Originally posted by Yours Truly View Post
                              Can someone post before/after pics?
                              +1 to this, can't be sure whats so diffrent
                              Oculus CV1, Odyssey, Pimax 5k+ (i5 8400, 24gb ddr4 3000mhz, 1080Ti OC )

sigpic

Comment

Where do I put that High.lua file? Thanks
                                sigpic

Comment

in ..\DCS World\Config\terrain
                                  My Specs:

Comment

mustang, once more a piece of art from you, thank you very much!

please have a look at these pics: there is a strange "lining" regarding the noise_small.bmp (LandTextures) i think - which is the best i´ve seen so far.

can you please have look, put your magic hands on that and maybe eliminate these linings (tried to get them in the middle of the pics)?

they appear in some views within senaki airbase for example..
                                    Attached Files
                                    Last edited 12-10-2014, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Updated high.lua again, see first post attachment.

Comment

tested this mod tonight - great work as always - actually gained 3-4 FPS here and every FPS counts
                                        sigpic

Intel i5 4690K | ASUS Z-97PRO Gaming Mobo | Nvidia Gigabyte GTX970 3.5/0.5 GB Windforce3 | G.Skill Ripjaws-X 2x8GB DDR3 1600Mhz | Samsung Evo 120GB SSD | Win10 Pro | Antec 750w 80 Bronze Modular

Comment

Working...
                                        X