aka WarLord
    DCSFlightpanels DCS-BIOS Fork
    DCSFlightpanels
    DCSFlightpanels-Profiles
    DCS FP / BIOS Discord Server

Comment

Can you upload files again?

[QUOTE=Stewmanji;4455324]Hey everyone,

....... So, I created a simple version in PDF and PPT formats that make things a bit easier. When you go to print, just make sure that your printer doesn't default to resizing the image for whatever reason.

Hope this is helpful to a few folks!

PDF Template
      PPT Template

Can you upload the files again - or attach them to the thread?
      I get a Google drive error about files being in the trash?
      Master of None: | A-10C | P-51D | FC3 | F-86F | Ka-50 | SA342 | F-5E | UH-1H | F/A-18C | Suppercarrier | F-14 | Christen Eagle II |F-16C | M-2000C | AJS-37 | AV-8B | MiG-19 | MiG-21 | I-16 | P-47D | C-101 | A-10C II | MiG-15 | L-39 | Spitfire | >> i5-3570k 32GB - Vega56 - <<

Comment

Thanks for the positive feedback Warlord. These flight panels have been a wonderful addition to my DCS setup so I'm happy to contribute to this community in my own, very small way.

Sincerely apologize for that problem Ysiad. I updated the templates and forgot to update the links. Won't make that mistake again!

Here are the updated links:
        PDF Template
        PPT Template

To get around this problem, I've also created a link to the folder where I'll keep these files in the future:
        DCS Flight Panels Templates

As I create additional aircraft panels, I'll add them to the folder (along with their binding files). Please feel free to edit them as you wish!

Here is the current draft of the F/A-18C and AV-8B:
        Hangar: A-7 | A-10C | AV-8B | F-14B | F-15C | F-15E | F-16C | F-18C | KA-50 | Mi-8 | SA342 | UH-1H

Comment

Originally posted by alonpet View Post
          Hello ,

after install latest DCSF version 4.1.12 the BIP lights not working properly with F-18 :
          - landing lights
          - antiskid
          and a lot more
          for example for landing lights i chose on BIP config the command : LDG_TAXI_SW - 1 or 0
          and it doesn't change the light

and so for other commands

what has been changed?

Any help will be most welcomed !

I'm also experiencing this problem. I can successfully bind the landing gear to the lights on the PZ55. However, if I choose to leave the gear as the "N" light and bind another status to "L" or "R"...say arresting hook lever for example...the light no longer functions correctly.

I've reconfigured the light several times, switching between gear and other cockpit switches, and only the gear handle appears to function correctly.

Curious if anyone else has noticed this problem and/or has a possible solution.

Thanks!
          Hangar: A-7 | A-10C | AV-8B | F-14B | F-15C | F-15E | F-16C | F-18C | KA-50 | Mi-8 | SA342 | UH-1H

Comment

Hello,

I'm getting this errors on DCS.openbeta\Logs\DCS-BIOS.log

What can be the problem?

Comment

Thanks for the Mi-8 script! Please explain standby button functions, is it binded to some keyboard commands? Like Nav1 modulation or Nav2 Compass+Tune, Com1/2 modulation interchangeable?

Have the following unknown values displayed:
              Adf 310
              Nav1 100
              Com1 11,100

Comment

Is there a table/chart showing different formulas to show the different altitudes for the PZ70's display(s)?
                "These are NOT 1 to 1 replicas of the real aircraft, there are countless compromises made on each of them" - Senior ED Member

Modules - Damn near all of them
                System - i7-8700K, 32Gig DDR4 RAM, GTX-1080Ti, 3 32" monitors at 5760 x 1080, default settings of High (minor tweaks)

Comment

Hello BlackLibrary

Do you know is anybody working on A10-2 for Saitek panels?

Comment

should work if you use the latest flightpanel BIOS (master branch)
                    sigpic
                    aka WarLord
                    DCSFlightpanels
                    DCSFlightpanels-Profiles

Comment

You mean DCS BIOS or FlightPanel. exe

Comment

Sorry,
                        Still doesn't work,has anybody try it?

Comment

I Use the Last BIOS and A10C II is Running with my A10C settings.

Comment

A10CII worked fine for me with A10C settings too.

Comment

Thanks,
                              Somthing is wrong in my settings

Comment

Hello... I have recently acquired the radio panel and installed the last versions of DCSFlight panels and DCS-bios... but in F18, the channel change doesn't work, no effect... however, the volume, pull button and displays works.
                                Can someone help me please? Thanks!

Comment

sadly a long time issue:

https://github.com/DCSFlightpanels/D...nels/issues/75
                                  sigpic
                                  aka WarLord
                                  DCSFlightpanels
                                  DCSFlightpanels-Profiles

Comment

Originally posted by BlackLibrary View Post
                                    Thanks, I Will use the generic mapping Keys.

Comment

Hi, i am using it with F-16, and in the radio panel LCD's i want it to display Engine Nozzle, Engine RPM, Oil Pressure and Engine FTIT... And i am using formulars but only the oil pressure is correct all of the others display a way lower value..
                                      Any suggestions where i am going wrong, i am pretty sure it me there are to blame since the Oil Pressure formular works fine
                                      sigpic
                                      Spartans - Molon Labe

Comment

Originally posted by alonpet View Post
                                        Hello,

I'm getting this errors on DCS.openbeta\Logs\DCS-BIOS.log

What can be the problem?
                                        Same issue here. Did you find the cause of the flooded log?
                                        Furthermore, I am getting the following errors ind the dcs.log, as soon as I activate DCS-BIOS via Export.lua:

[
                                        2020-11-23 22:48:02.695 INFO LuaNET: VRK - Player data: MULTIPLAYER;;
                                        2020-11-23 22:48:02.792 ERROR_ONCE DX11BACKEND: texture 'noise4.png' not found. Asked from 'METASHADER'
                                        2020-11-23 22:48:03.153 ERROR_ONCE DX11BACKEND: texture 'default.mr' not found. Asked from 'EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41'
                                        2020-11-23 22:48:03.214 INFO GRAPHICSVISTA: Creating Resource "Unicode" of type 1
                                        2020-11-23 22:48:03.216 ERROR Lua::Config: Call error LuaExportAfterNextFrame:[string "C:\Users\manu\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\DCS-BIOS\lib\CommonData.lua"]:71: attempt to perform arithmetic on upvalue 'latFractionalSec' (a nil value)
                                        stack traceback:
                                        [C]: ?
                                        [string "C:\Users\manu\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\DCS-BIOS\lib\CommonData.lua"]:71: in function 'getter'
                                        [string "C:\Users\manu\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\DCS-BIOS\lib\Util.lua"]:944: in function 'v'
                                        [string "C:\Users\manu\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\DCS-BIOS\lib\Protocol.lua"]:173: in function 'step'
                                        [string "C:\Users\manu\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\DCS-BIOS\BIOS.lua"]:106: in function 'SimLuaExportAfterNextFrame'
                                        [string "C:\Users\manu\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts/SimShaker.lua"]:517: in function 'LuaExportAfterNextFrame'
                                        [string "C:\Users\manu\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core\ExportCore.lua"]:62: in function 'PrevLuaExportAfterNextFrame'
                                        [string "C:\Users\manu\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts/TacviewGameExport.lua"]:65: in function 'OtherLuaExportAfterNextFrame'
                                        [string "C:\Users\manu\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\VAICOMPRO\VAICOMPRO.export.lua"]:229: in function <[string "C:\Users\manu\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\VAICOMPRO\VAICOMPRO.export.lua"]:226>.
                                        ]
                                        Windows 10, I7 8700k@5,15GHz, 32GB Ram, GTX1080, HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift CV1, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker
                                        sigpic ЯБоГ32_Принз

Comment

Originally posted by BlackLibrary View Post
                                          ok to clarify it.

there are two version of BIOS

https://github.com/dcs-bios/dcs-bios/releases/ this is the HUB version need to change the patch in settings to the JSON files. also is outdated

the first link is our BIOS Fork.
                                          the releases https://github.com/DCSFlightpanels/d...ses/tag/0.7.35 are for stable DCS

master branch ist this https://github.com/DCSFlightpanels/dcs-bios (hit the green CODE Button to download it) this is recomended for the Beta DCS
                                          Using that master branch did the trick for me to get rid of the errors in the dcs.log. Might help others too.

Windows 10, I7 8700k@5,15GHz, 32GB Ram, GTX1080, HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift CV1, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker
                                          sigpic ЯБоГ32_Принз

Comment

Working...
                                          X