X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Version 1.8.0.5 is now available.

-Fixed A-10C kneeboard profiles overwriting A-10C_2 kneeboard profiles
    -Fixed crash when setting kneeboard profile for all aircraft
    -Standalone FC3 aircraft and FC3 package aircraft now use separate kneeboard profiles (still use same kneeboard image directory though)

Comment

i cannot seem to access the Kneeboard settings page in 1.8.0.5 as per page 22 of KB Manual... it just shows Kneeboard Profiles under the Options tab with :modify" greyed out... I am wanting to resize/reposition my KB. is this no longer possible?

Thanks.
      ""This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

Comment

Are you running the app with administrator privileges?
        When you hit the wrong button on take-off
        sigpic

System Specs.
        Spoiler:
        No code has to be inserted here.

Comment

Originally posted by dooom View Post
          i cannot seem to access the Kneeboard settings page in 1.8.0.5 as per page 22 of KB Manual... it just shows Kneeboard Profiles under the Options tab with :modify" greyed out... I am wanting to resize/reposition my KB. is this no longer possible?

Thanks.
          In the Options -> Preferences page, try setting your saved games path to point directly at your DCS saved games folder like "...\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta"

Comment

Originally posted by ZBoT View Post

I have the same problem so I emailed the developer. He got back with me and said the following:

"It appears that the problem may be having flaming cliffs installed together with the standalone flaming cliffs planes; creating a duplicate loop in Kneeboard Builder that makes it unresponsive. I’m working on figuring out a fix for it."

I only have Su-33 installed, so I tried uninstalling that but it didn't help. Hoping for an update to fix this but I understand the software is old and the developer probably doesn't have time to dedicate any longer.
            I have FC3 and got the Su-33 standalone with the Supercarrier, but I have never installed the Su-33 standalone. I think there may be something else at work as well.
            -Home Fries

My DCS Files and Skins
            My DCS TARGET Profile for Cougar or Warthog and MFDs
            F-14B LANTIRN Guide

Comment

Additional information: I created a F14 specific kneeboard location and that worked. It's the "All" kneeboard location that causes the crash.
              -Home Fries

My DCS Files and Skins
              F-14B LANTIRN Guide

Comment

Originally posted by Home Fries View Post
                Additional information: I created a F14 specific kneeboard location and that worked. It's the "All" kneeboard location that causes the crash.
                Is it throwing an error or just crashing?

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskanGrizzly View Post

Is it throwing an error or just crashing?
                  I get the dialog box saying "Value cannot be null. Parameter name: path." Then it crashes.
                  -Home Fries

My DCS Files and Skins
                  F-14B LANTIRN Guide

Comment

does kneeboard image in miz support localization?
                    sigpic

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |
                    | TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Comment

Originally posted by Home Fries View Post

I get the dialog box saying "Value cannot be null. Parameter name: path." Then it crashes.
                      I get the same error. "Value cannot be null. Parameter name: path." Then hangs.
                      Windows 10 x64 | i5-9600K | ASUS RTX 2080 8GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 256GB & 1TB SSD | GIGABYTE Z390 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Virpil WarBRD | Slaw RX Viper v2 | TrackIR 5 | Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC

Comment

Working...
                      X