Original A-10C single missions converted for the A-10C II

Thank you, you saved me from having to edit them myself :thumbup:

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Did anyone else have trouble with the radio in these missions?

I've only tried Smerch Hunt so far. On the original, ATC and JTAC send and receive as expected on their respective frequencies. On this one, I can't get responses from them.

I poked around in the mission editor a bit but didn't see anything obvious. Any ideas? Are the radios working as expected for everyone else?

Did anyone else have trouble with the radio in these missions?

I've only tried Smerch Hunt so far. On the original, ATC and JTAC send and receive as expected on their respective frequencies. On this one, I can't get responses from them.

I poked around in the mission editor a bit but didn't see anything obvious. Any ideas? Are the radios working as expected for everyone else?

I haven't tried these yet but in the missions I edited for myself the radios aren't working.

Try changing the A10C II callsign to either a weapon or a car marque (not any of the 'pig' series) and see if that resolves it for you

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal