Original A-10C single missions converted for the A-10C II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Original A-10C single missions converted for the A-10C II

I quickly edited the 20 original single missions provided with the A-10C to be played with the A-10C II.

No other changes were made

A-10CII Single Missions Pack

Drop the missions in (...)\Saved Games\DCS\Missions
    Last edited 10-12-2020, 06:06 PM.
    Civilian Oriented Gameplay In DCS WorldMy Liveries
    Dumb bombs require smart pilotsDCS PicturesDCS Videos

Originally posted by Eight Ball View Post
    I quickly edited the 20 original single missions provided with the A-10C to be played with the A-10C II.

Thanks..! This will be perfect for getting reacquainted..!

Comment

Thank you, you saved me from having to edit them myself
      For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra
      For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 1500X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Windows 10 Pro - Thrustmaster HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1
      Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Did anyone else have trouble with the radio in these missions?

I've only tried Smerch Hunt so far. On the original, ATC and JTAC send and receive as expected on their respective frequencies. On this one, I can't get responses from them.

I poked around in the mission editor a bit but didn't see anything obvious. Any ideas? Are the radios working as expected for everyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by Fizzle View Post
            Did anyone else have trouble with the radio in these missions?

I've only tried Smerch Hunt so far. On the original, ATC and JTAC send and receive as expected on their respective frequencies. On this one, I can't get responses from them.

I poked around in the mission editor a bit but didn't see anything obvious. Any ideas? Are the radios working as expected for everyone else?
            I haven't tried these yet but in the missions I edited for myself the radios aren't working.

Comment

Try changing the A10C II callsign to either a weapon or a car marque (not any of the 'pig' series) and see if that resolves it for you
              Windows 10 Home ¦ Z370 AORUS Gaming K3 motherboard ¦ i5-8600K oc to 4.3GHz ¦ 48GB Corsair PC4 memory @ 3000MHz ¦ Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD for OS, Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD for DCS ¦ ASUS ROG GTX 2060 Super 8GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk2 and MCG ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Oculus Rift S

Comment

Try changing the A10C II callsign to either a weapon or a car marque (not any of the 'pig' series) and see if that resolves it for you
                This worked for me!

Comment

Working...
                X