Fulda Gap type scenarios for the A-10C?

skunk160

So with the tank killer coming, anyone have some Soviet Vs NATO A-10C missions?

I know we don't have the Fulda gap as such, but Normandy and The Channel could be good substitutes, Soviets have got thru the gap and moving on France...mebbe?

• Like 1

skunk160 | Win10 PRO 64bit | i7-4770K 3.50 GHz | 32GB DDR3/1866MHz | GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 x2 | Oculus Rift S | Virpil MongoosT-50CM2 | Virpil F-14B grip | Virpil 200m Curved Extension | PointCTRL | Delta Sim TM Slew | Sim Bandit AHCP | MFG Crosswind Pedals | //FOX2 Switch Boxes | RECARO SPG Seat | AuraSound AST-2B-4 Pro Bass Transducer x2

//FOXTWO Multi-Role Combat Pit Build http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=134745

I suppose if Soviets would have got thru the Fulda Gap, only nukes would have been left as an answer...

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

• 1 month later...

Hi, if you're still looking for A10 tank killing type missions, you could try this one Winter morning shenanigans

It's set way before the A10C was around, so there's a pair of A10As, but you could open it in the editor and change to C models instead and away you go - will only take you a minute and there's tanks a plenty for you to play with......

Enjoy!