No announcement yet.

DCE Campaigns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm almost always losing my wingmen because they are running out of fuel.
    I would like to add an extra 2 reinforcement planes at the beginning of each mission to the blue forces to level this effect out.
    What do I have to add in your scripts?
    Everything else works really great, thx a lot for your campaign,

Comment

I have a question is this number (20.38.01) behind each campaign the version number?

Comment

yes
        FAQ DCE (Cef & Miguel'version)

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:
        • - the mission
        • - the tacview
        • - a screenshot of the bug window
        • - Give the name of the campaign
        • - Give the version of the script (saying the latest version is not enough, it is written at the beginning of the DOS window)

Comment

Hi guys, i'm playing on the stable release on steam (and also tried the OB version) and i have some trouble using CCIP and GBU/JDAM. The CCIP cross is always pointing toward the same heading.
          For example when i take off it's pointing heading 65 so if i go heading 135 the cross will be to the far left of the HUD so i will not be able to drop the bomb at the right spot.
          With the TPOD the target diamond on the HUD is to the right of where the TPOD is looking. I have the same problem with the ASL in CCRP.
          This happened in TF-74 and TF-68-80s in the Hornet.

I don't know if anyone ever had this problem ?
          Thanks for your help

Comment

I'm not quite sure if this is entirely related to your problem Koros, but check the elevation provided in the flight plan for the target waypoint when the mission is generated. It is usually 7000+ m (over 21000 ft). I usually change it manually by getting elevation from the F10 map to put the TGP in the right area.

Cheers!
            [emoji1634]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
            W10 Home 64Bit, Intel Skylake I5 6600K 3.50GHz, ASUS ROG Stryx Z270F MoBo, 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 960 Pro 512GB M.2 SSD (OS), Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD, 2TB Seagate SDHD, 2TB WD Green HDD, GALAX GTX GeForce 1070 EXOC Sniper White 8GB VRAM

Comment

Originally posted by Koros View Post
              Hi guys, i'm playing on the stable release on steam (and also tried the OB version) and i have some trouble using CCIP and GBU/JDAM. The CCIP cross is always pointing toward the same heading.
              For example when i take off it's pointing heading 65 so if i go heading 135 the cross will be to the far left of the HUD so i will not be able to drop the bomb at the right spot.
              With the TPOD the target diamond on the HUD is to the right of where the TPOD is looking. I have the same problem with the ASL in CCRP.

Thanks for your help
              This is caused by the fact that because of the date there is no GPS. There for you have to use an alternative way for alignment. Check the f18 subforum for a how to. The devs put up a post for this. Same post that covers the IFA alignment.

Comment

Originally posted by RedeyeStorm View Post
                This is caused by the fact that because of the date there is no GPS. There for you have to use an alternative way for alignment. Check the f18 subforum for a how to. The devs put up a post for this. Same post that covers the IFA alignment.
                There's an alignement procedure in the campaigns installation pdf : is it still good ?
                All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Comment

Hey CEF. I am not at my PC so can’t check. But partially. If memory serves you do first an alignment on waypoint zero and then correct it through the carriers Tacan.

See this post: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=283532

Comment

Hi,

I installed the Eagle over Caucasus campaign as described in the readme but I keep getting the following error.

I already tried re-installing the campaign several times, but I always get similar errors. The Su-25T Operation Red Bear campaign also gives me mission script errors.

Is it possible to use these campaigns in 2.5?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Scotch75 View Post
                      check the elevation provided in the flight plan for the target waypoint when the mission is generated. It is usually 7000+ m (over 21000 ft). I usually change it manually by getting elevation from the F10 map to put the TGP in the right area.
                      Yeah I did the same thing so i don't think it's related. Thanks anyway.

Originally posted by RedeyeStorm View Post
                      There is also no GPS in TF-74 ?

In TF-68-80s I was doing the position update with the WPDSG thing so if it's still the right procedure i don't think that's the problem but i'll double check this.

Edit: I realise now that since the carrier is moving i should align with the Tacan procedure. Thanks for your help.

Edit 2: I did the alignment with the TACAN but the problem persists. http://prntscr.com/ugfzzt
                      Last edited 09-13-2020, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wildr View Post
                        Hi,

I installed the Eagle over Caucasus campaign as described in the readme but I keep getting the following error.

I already tried re-installing the campaign several times, but I always get similar errors. The Su-25T Operation Red Bear campaign also gives me mission script errors.

Is it possible to use these campaigns in 2.5?
                        Check the installation PDF, it's probably because you made a mistake with the "saved game" folder location.

Comment

Check the installation PDF, it's probably because you made a mistake with the "saved game" folder location.

For the Eagle over Caucasus there is no PDF, it's just a .txt readme. The campaign goes into the DCS World folder.

I just installed the TF-74 Su-27 campaign which has a PDF, goes into the saved games and works with the scriptsmod and path.bat files.

This one seems to work just fine.

Comment

Op lineration is overrated.
                            So im back. Lookit guys.. no syria stuff?? Whats a this then?
                            Can someone help me with 3things
                            1 a jf17 in syria.
                            2 f14 in syria
                            3 when f14a comes out change the B for A in iran tomcat
                            Pweez
                            I'd mention i never got my.p51 dce working nor a very intriguing other campaign as well - iran iraq war with the f14..
                            Im not the best with comps. Ivw offered rewards for anyone who can just get the damb thing working lol

Comment

Originally posted by sublime View Post
                              Op lineration is overrated.
                              So im back. Lookit guys.. no syria stuff?? Whats a this then?
                              Can someone help me with 3things
                              1 a jf17 in syria.
                              2 f14 in syria
                              3 when f14a comes out change the B for A in iran tomcat
                              Pweez
                              I'd mention i never got my.p51 dce working nor a very intriguing other campaign as well - iran iraq war with the f14..
                              Im not the best with comps. Ivw offered rewards for anyone who can just get the damb thing working lol
                              Still working on the Syria campaign. I'm in the middle of getting the data of the airfields. Luckily there is already a template for the AA sites.
                              I just had to take a break to finish the button box I'm making for my cockpit.
                              Intel Core i7 7700, 16GB DDR4 RAM, Intel 660P PCIe NVMe, Zotac 2070 Super Amp, Oculus Rift S

A-10C, FA-18C, F-14B, FC3, F-5E, F-86, AV8B, M-2000, Combined Arms, AJS37, F-16C, C-101, MiG-15Bis, MiG-19P, MiG-21Bis, L-39, P-51D, Spitfire LFMkIX, Bf-109, Fw-190 Dora, Fw-190 Anton, P-47D, I-16, SA342, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Ka-50

Comment

First of all, I’d like to thank you gents for your hard work and effort to provide the best mod (in my opinion) for DCS ever created. I really like the complex and detailed mission series, what is the closest thing to the dynamic campaign someone can get with the current stage of DCS!

We have tried to fly the Hornet over PG Supercarrier in multiplayer last time. While the Vipers created for the package worked well and we could occupy the slots, we couldn’t get my wingman’s Hornet spawned on the carrier. First we assumed that it will be spawned in my location on the deck so I started the jet and moved forward quickly, but that didn’t help. I’ve flown the mission and came back after more than an hour and still we couldn’t get his jet appeared.
                                I know that multiplayer is still in test mode, just trying to figure out why this is happened.
                                Anybody has any idea what could have gone wrong or what did we miss?

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle_01 View Post
                                  Still working on the Syria campaign. I'm in the middle of getting the data of the airfields. Luckily there is already a template for the AA sites.
                                  I just had to take a break to finish the button box I'm making for my cockpit.

Looking forward to it!!!!

Comment

Hi. I have installed the main DCE campaign for the Hornet. How do I add additional Dce Campaigns for let say tomcat viper and hornet without over writing the already installed files. All of the folder have the same name. Please I am a newbie. In plain words that I can understand. Thank you.

Comment

Well did you read the PDF file ?
                                      All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Comment

Originally posted by Orestd View Post
                                        Hi. I have installed the main DCE campaign for the Hornet. How do I add additional Dce Campaigns for let say tomcat viper and hornet without over writing the already installed files. All of the folder have the same name. Please I am a newbie. In plain words that I can understand. Thank you.
                                        it's in the pdf. they go in the same folder but the sub folders are different.

Comment

Thanks for your help
                                          Hey, i don't have this problem in TF-68-80s if i use the auto startup so i must be doing something wrong but since it's the first time i encounter this problem i don't know what lol

With that said i don't think it's doing the TCN update position thing so that's not what i'm doing wrong.

Does anyone have an idea of what the autostartup could be doing that i'm not and that could have and impact on alignment ? I noticed it uses the store heading but it doesn't work better for me.

Edit: I followed the chuck guide and the Official early access guide but it didn't work
                                          I looked into the Macro_sequencies.lua and i don't see anything special. I don't understand
                                          Last edited 09-25-2020, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X