DCE Campaigns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eagle_01 View Post
    Hi HotTom, yes, the DOS window is what generates the next mission. You have to choose to accept the results or not. If you accept, you will start the process of generating the next mission.
    Okay, so how do I accept the results? Do I type something in that box?

Sri to sound so dense but it really has me stymied. Need "Money see, Monkey do" directions.

Thanks!
    Exceptional engineering...and a large hammer to make it fit!

Comment

Here is what it says in that FDOS window:

f:\DCS World\bin\luaaexe:cannot open..\..\..\ScriptsMod.28.5.01\Debried_master.lua:No such file or directory.

First, the version is wrong (says .0O have.01).

Second, and more important: This is all getting waaaay to geeky for me.

So, how to I uninstall this sucker?

Comment

It’s only a bad installation : did you read installation PDF ?
        All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Comment

Originally posted by PB0_CEF View Post
          It’s only a bad installation : did you read installation PDF ?
          Yes. Several times.

The only problem I can see is that my USERS file is in my C Drive and DCS is in F. Should that be okay?

Comment

Originally posted by HotTom View Post
            Yes. Several times.

The only problem I can see is that my USERS file is in my C Drive and DCS is in F. Should that be okay?
            It should no be a problem because my stable configuration is exactly the same of yours...
            Are you playing OpenBeta or Stable version of DCS World ?
            Can you show me your Path.bat please ?

Comment

No. I gave up and deleted it all. Too much aggravation.

Comment

it's probably your path.bat. did you change that at all? it needs to be edited.

Comment

On the Hornet over PG Supercarrier campaign, the carrier turns randomly all of the time. Doesn't matter if planes have called in on approach. It spins all sorts of directions. Makes trying to land almost impossible especially for Case III. Any ideas on how to get it to go straight and not make so many turns?

Also when it turns the entire task force nearly crashes into each other XD

Comment

Originally posted by HotTom View Post
                    No. I gave up and deleted it all. Too much aggravation.
                    Sorry for that

Comment

Originally posted by EagleDriver95 View Post
                      On the Hornet over PG Supercarrier campaign, the carrier turns randomly all of the time. Doesn't matter if planes have called in on approach. It spins all sorts of directions. Makes trying to land almost impossible especially for Case III. Any ideas on how to get it to go straight and not make so many turns?

Also when it turns the entire task force nearly crashes into each other XD

Can you please verify in your campaign conf_mod.lua file in Init folder if you have this :

SC_UseTurnCarrier = false,

If it's true try to put it false ...

Comment

Originally posted by PB0_CEF View Post
                        Can you please verify in your campaign conf_mod.lua file in Init folder if you have this :

SC_UseTurnCarrier = false,

If it's true try to put it false ...
                        Thanks for the suggestion -- just checked, for my current campaign yes, SC_UseTurnCarrier = false.

Comment

Originally posted by EagleDriver95 View Post
                          Thanks for the suggestion -- just checked, for my current campaign yes, SC_UseTurnCarrier = false.

Hum ... this is really strange because it should not turn a lot with this option ! Try to put it to true : it will turn into the wind each time a plane launch or recover is detected but it may be more predictable and stable. Of course it will increase collisions risks

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Hey Folks,

I thought I would have a go at the latest Indo-Pak Sabre campaign on latest OB. All installed successfully and working, however, one thing I did notice is the EWR Axeman frequency is not being assigned to a radio slot for the Sabre. Therefore, you have no access to the GCI service. It appears ATC and Package frequencies are generally being assigned ok to Channels 1 and 2.

Cheers!
                            [emoji1634]

Edit: Ok, I got it working by editing the "radios_freq_compatible.lua" file. Both the Sabre and MiG-19p max radio frequencies were set too low. I changed them both to Max 400 MHz, ran FirstMission.bat to reset the campaign and the ATO appears to be assigning the frequencies to subsequent radio channels.
                            Last edited 09-07-2020, 03:18 AM.
                            W10 Home 64Bit, Intel Skylake I5 6600K 3.50GHz, ASUS ROG Stryx Z270F MoBo, 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 960 Pro 512GB M.2 SSD (OS), Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD, 2TB Seagate SDHD, 2TB WD Green HDD, GALAX GTX GeForce 1070 EXOC Sniper White 8GB VRAM

Comment

Hi guys,

Just as feedback. Yesterday my squadron decided to try the DCS Desert Tiger in multiplayer. It worked like a charm.
                              Initially we used 3 slots. but then decided to standardize 4 slot just in case someone shows up. It is pretty nice,

tks a lot,

Sydy

Comment

Every time I exit a DCE campaign DCS crashes. Anyone have any idea why this maybe happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Orestd View Post
                                  Every time I exit a DCE campaign DCS crashes. Anyone have any idea why this maybe happening.
                                  Probably a bad install. Do a repair, double check the PDF.

Good luck,

Sydy

Comment

Originally posted by Scotch75 View Post
                                    Hey Folks,

I thought I would have a go at the latest Indo-Pak Sabre campaign on latest OB. All installed successfully and working, however, one thing I did notice is the EWR Axeman frequency is not being assigned to a radio slot for the Sabre. Therefore, you have no access to the GCI service. It appears ATC and Package frequencies are generally being assigned ok to Channels 1 and 2.

Cheers!
                                    [emoji1634]

Edit: Ok, I got it working by editing the "radios_freq_compatible.lua" file. Both the Sabre and MiG-19p max radio frequencies were set too low. I changed them both to Max 400 MHz, ran FirstMission.bat to reset the campaign and the ATO appears to be assigning the frequencies to subsequent radio channels.

The frequency system will be changed in the next version.
                                    Thank you for your feedback
                                    FAQ DCE (Cef & Miguel'version)

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:
                                    • - the mission
                                    • - the tacview
                                    • - a screenshot of the bug window
                                    • - Give the name of the campaign
                                    • - Give the version of the script (saying the latest version is not enough, it is written at the beginning of the DOS window)

Comment

Originally posted by Orestd View Post

check the FAQ in my signature

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:
                                      • - the mission
                                      • - the tacview
                                      • - Give the version of the script (saying the latest version is not enough, it is written at the beginning of the DOS window)

Comment

Originally posted by Sydy View Post
                                        Hi guys,

Just as feedback. Yesterday my squadron decided to try the DCS Desert Tiger in multiplayer. It worked like a charm.
                                        Initially we used 3 slots. but then decided to standardize 4 slot just in case someone shows up. It is pretty nice,

tks a lot,

Sydy

Thanks to Mbot and CEF ^^

• - the mission
                                        • - the tacview

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel21 View Post
                                          Thanks to Mbot and CEF ^^
                                          Miguel,

Gotta tell you, you guys ROCK! I love the DCE Campaigns.

Tks a lot to you all.

Someday I will buy you guys a beer!

Sydy

Comment

Working...
                                          X