Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

newbie question

hi,
    i am beginner with the mission editor. i ve created a small mission for myself.
    questions :
    i create a wingman on the parking stand near me.
    The mission begin, and i just want that the wingman start the engine just when the leader starts his engine, and not before..
    how can i do that?
    and second :
    how can i make an ai plane ( ex fa1 fly an airport circuit (take off,downwing, base ,finale, and touch and go ) for 5 minutes as example?to make animation of the airbase as a trainer..
    its just because not to draw about 50 waypoints to make this circuit.
    Help will be appreciate and thanks so much in advance
    sorry for my english
    Have nice fligths.
    Pierre

I'm afraid both are not possible with the current AI.

That said, you could maybe have your wingman to start after you by using scripting (but I wouldn't know how)
    You could also create a separate flight and give it a follow player command, to simulate a wingman. But without a lot of trigger actions, you won't be able to (easily) give it any commands...

As for the touch and go option.. I asked for this years ago (and I wasn't the first one probably). Unfortunately, my wish didn't get much support from the community, so it died a silent death...
    System specs:
    Spoiler:
    System specs: i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- HP Reverb v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat

Comment

Thanks so much Sirrah for the answers.
      sad that its not possible but it stay a beautiful combat simulator.
      have a nice flights
      Pierre

Comment

Originally posted by pierreaf View Post
        how can i make an ai plane ( ex fa1 fly an airport circuit (take off,downwing, base ,finale, and touch and go ) for 5 minutes as example?to make animation of the airbase as a trainer..
        Hi, I use a script called RAT (random air traffic) for adding background traffic to my training missions .. it is fairly easy to use:

- Define a few units to be used as traffic templates, say a C-17, a couple of C-130, a few helos, etc. They are to be set as invisible and uncontrolled, as the script will use it just as templates. You can assign appropiate liveries to these templates.

- Set the traffic to be only amongst friendly airbases and set as friendly a few airbases near to the one you are flying.

https://forums.eagle.ru/forum/englis...om-air-traffic

here is a demo:

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra
        For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 1500X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Windows 10 Pro - Thrustmaster HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1
        Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Comment

Thanks so much Rudel_chw. I Will try that.you've made my day!
          see you in the sky.
          have Nice flights

Comment

Working...
          X