Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two trigger zones at the same location, for the same unit but with different results?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two trigger zones at the same location, for the same unit but with different results?

I’m putting together a number of Ash & Trash missions for a Huey. I currently have it loaded with 1000kg of internal cargo, 750kg goes to point B and the remainder (250kg) goes to point A. Now, I have that set up with simple trigger zones that’s straight forward. The key lies with the person flying the mission to be able to plan ahead, as he/she is flying in mountainous terrain, hot, heavy, humid and high.

Points A & B are at altitude and so the pilot needs to drop off at point B first, as this would mean the majority of the cargo is removed allowing a successful take off. Landing at point B the trigger resets internal cargo at 250kg, and upon landing at point A with 250kg of cargo, the trigger zone resets the cargo to 0kg.

This is where I need help. If the pilot plans their mission wrong and flies to point A first, I want a trigger to set the internal cargo minus 250kg. This would leave them on a mountain side with an internal load of 750kg and insufficient power to become airborne. Basically they would have to sit and burn fuel until they can take off.

How can I set this up to occur? Bearing in mind I already have a trigger at point A. I hope this makes sense.

I have no clue about scripting.

Thanks

Use flags - activate a flag n°1 when pilot at A, activate a flag n°2 when pilot at B. if at A with B flag false then load to 750kg, if at A with B flag true then load to 0kg, if at B with A flag false then load to 250kg and if at B with A flag true then load to 0kg.

Comment

I really appreciate your response, but I have no idea what you are talking about or how to go about doing it. Sorry ????

Comment

Here a mission exemple with the triggers I propose (1 at mission start to set player's cargo to 1000kg, 2 for Player being at A - using flag to differenciate if player was at B before or not which set the cargo remove to 0 or 750, and 2 for Player being at B - using flag to differenciate if player was at A before or not which set the cargo remove to 0 or 250)
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X