AI SEAD and JAMMERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AI SEAD and JAMMERS

Hey guys, Im looking to make a custom campaign and 2 important features in it will be AI jets doing SEAD and using JAMMERS for, well, jamming sam sites. Ive played around with the editor some but not as much as I would like. Are the above possible and if so how do i go about doing it in the editor?

Jamming isn't really represented in the sim. You can sort of do jamming using the skynet script, but even then all the jamming script of that program really does is shut off enemy SAMS when the jammer craft is within range of the SAM.

Though that said the skynet script is quite useful to make sams react to HARMs and selectively turn off/on

Comment

You can sort of do this without scripting using custom F10 radio or triggerzone.

When the F10 JAMMING is set to ON, display a JAMMER ON radio message. Set the SAM launcher vehicle AI to OFF.

As an alternative you can create a triggerzone around the SAM and when the Jamming aircraft enters the zone then the vehicle AI will be set to OFF.

You can also make it so that the SAM radar turns off and try to hide by using missile detected in zone. Just create a trigger zone around the SAM area and if missile is detected in zone - AI OFF if not - AI ON

It is possible to create a lot of stuff in the ME without using scripts

Comment

Working...
      X