• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JAKAL
    replied
    Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
    To elaborate on this, I think:
    While clients won't be able to progress a mission via "spacebar," you can have clients in a multiplayer session activate triggers using the communication menu '\' and then going into the "F10 - Other" menu by using the "RADIO ITEM ADD" trigger.

Attached is a basic example .miz
    Thanks! : thumbup:

Leave a comment:

• Squirrel
    replied
    Originally posted by reptile92 View Post
    you can try through the option menu. it is usable in MP
    To elaborate on this, I think:
    While clients won't be able to progress a mission via "spacebar," you can have clients in a multiplayer session activate triggers using the communication menu '\' and then going into the "F10 - Other" menu by using the "RADIO ITEM ADD" trigger.

Attached is a basic example .miz
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Grimes
    replied
    DCS World\Doc\User Manual 2020.pdf

https://wiki.hoggitworld.com/view/DCS_editor_actions Has some but the wiki is more geared toward the scripting engine than maintaining editor documentation.

Leave a comment:

• reptile92
    replied
    you can try through the option menu. it is usable in MP

Leave a comment:

• JAKAL
    replied
    Originally posted by Grimes View Post
    From the description it sounds like the "X: Start wait user response" trigger. Which only works in singleplayer or for the host.
    Thank you for your answer, would you have a link on the editor where the topic on triggers and dialog boxes is covered?

Leave a comment:

• Grimes
    replied
    From the description it sounds like the "X: Start wait user response" trigger. Which only works in singleplayer or for the host.

Leave a comment:

• JAKAL
    started a topic Raven one dialogue window ... how?

Raven one dialogue window ... how?

Hi, I'm interested in editing a mission with inserting dialogs like in the Raven One campaign. Even in multiplayer I would like the pilots flying the mission to interact by activating a dialogue by clicking on the space bar button. Could someone give me some examples? I would be grateful.
Working...
X