Raven one dialogue window ... how?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raven one dialogue window ... how?

Hi, I'm interested in editing a mission with inserting dialogs like in the Raven One campaign. Even in multiplayer I would like the pilots flying the mission to interact by activating a dialogue by clicking on the space bar button. Could someone give me some examples? I would be grateful.
    sigpic

From the description it sounds like the "X: Start wait user response" trigger. Which only works in singleplayer or for the host.
    The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.
    Current Projects: Scripting Wiki, Something...
    Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread), SLMOD, IADScript, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Grimes View Post
      From the description it sounds like the "X: Start wait user response" trigger. Which only works in singleplayer or for the host.
      Thank you for your answer, would you have a link on the editor where the topic on triggers and dialog boxes is covered?
      sigpic

Comment

you can try through the option menu. it is usable in MP

Comment

DCS World\Doc\User Manual 2020.pdf

https://wiki.hoggitworld.com/view/DCS_editor_actions Has some but the wiki is more geared toward the scripting engine than maintaining editor documentation.
          The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.
          Current Projects: Scripting Wiki, Something...
          Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread), SLMOD, IADScript, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Comment

Originally posted by reptile92 View Post
            you can try through the option menu. it is usable in MP
            To elaborate on this, I think:
            While clients won't be able to progress a mission via "spacebar," you can have clients in a multiplayer session activate triggers using the communication menu '\' and then going into the "F10 - Other" menu by using the "RADIO ITEM ADD" trigger.

Attached is a basic example .miz
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
              To elaborate on this, I think:
              While clients won't be able to progress a mission via "spacebar," you can have clients in a multiplayer session activate triggers using the communication menu '\' and then going into the "F10 - Other" menu by using the "RADIO ITEM ADD" trigger.

Attached is a basic example .miz
              Thanks! : thumbup:
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X